• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That feels like a “Twitter making up people to get mad about” moment

Anyway the real gripes with the episode is just that Killua has better.
Eh I don't think that's really true Akame and Blackstar were never THE ONE just oh there good and that's it

Plus idk Akame don't really play off Killua in terms of banter

Is DB Reddit actually gas-lighting me or did a lot of new fans pop up last few years? Killua's been on DBX and people bitches just last year why is Deku not fighting Gon. I can get not knowing Mikasa but even for dedicated forums not knowing Killua seems weird.
I was in the thread and I'm not ******** u

I think people are being super corny about this yeah lol. I don’t even think Index/Railgun is that obscure of a franchise or anything either, maybe just slightly more obscure than usual.

It’s funny how DB used to be a franchise that introduced so many people to different franchises but now (some) people shiver at the idea of something they’re not familiar with getting a matchup over something that’s more popular (but has mixed reception, I never hear good things about Agame lol)
Toaru was briefly popular during the early 10s it's just not that well known in the west that shit is the most sold LN in Japan

Exactly folks these days shit tall Akame being edgy garbage even the reseachers don't hold high esteem for it
I think its moreso that not even a year ago no one on the cast even knew what To Aru was when someone brought up Accelerator vs Magneto
bitches to me about wanting Toaru in DB because Accelerator is cool and epic
Toaru gets into DB
who are they never heard of them
From a researcher

Stealing from random DB Wiki comment, could next time actually be pentagram?

I deeply hope that the fights are out of order because I don't see a fight with an ocean wave symbol as something that's finale worthy.
That's accurate to how the gameplay of those two games since I don't think that they destroy universes in the gameplay of Dark Souls or Skyrim. So I think it's accurate and fine as how they did it.
How many of you guys here are toaru fans?
Honestly, the series is shit but I still watched all their anime. The only good parts are when Accelerator appears, he is one of my "Literally me" characters that I "He is literally me" all over him.
Gotta appeal to casuals
Eh, I disagree. People will still watch Death Battle episodes just for the good animations. It doesn't need 213842109 references and shitty jokes per second. Honestly, the fight would have been a lot better if they replaced the memes and unfunny jokes and made the fight more serious since Death Battle sucks at comedy.
I haven't seen a single casual saying "I watch Death Battle animations for the comedy" They all watch it for the quality of the animation.
Toaru was briefly popular during the early 10s it's just not that well known in the west that shit is the most sold LN in Japan

Exactly folks these days shit tall Akame being edgy garbage even the reseachers don't hold high esteem for it

From a researcher
It's because Accelerator might be even more popular than his own series. I've seen people talk about him before I even saw people talk about his series.

, I disagree. People will still watch Death Battle episodes just for the good animations. It doesn't need 213842109 references and shitty jokes per second. Honestly, the fight would have been a lot better if they replaced the memes and unfunny jokes and made the fight more serious since Death Battle sucks at comedy.
I haven't seen a single casual saying "I watch Death Battle animations for the comedy" They all watch it for the quality of the animation.
Again like kirbonic said
I watched the episode with a lot of people who aren’t huge DB fans but just wanted to see cause they liked Souls / Skyrim and they thought the rolling bit and arrow in the knee but was funny so I’ll give them those
Normies n fans wanted to see those moments better get them out the way as quickly as possible
So they admitted lore tells more about a character power then just gameplay or visuals may present, that better stick up with other characters and their series who use lore for this too

Like gow and dmc for example
Asura bros....
I remember Swan saying lore Kratos was a different beast in ballot when they talked about it so yeah

Back