• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

That was probably my favorite death battle in recent years, research was pretty fair and the animation went hard at times despite being janky.

Speaking of which anyone know whatever happened to the old animator?? That guy killed it every episode and now that DB has a much bigger budget I'd imagine his animation would be god tier if he were to animate a new episode for them.

That was probably my favorite death battle in recent years, research was pretty fair and the animation went hard at times despite being janky.

Speaking of which anyone know whatever happened to the old animator?? That guy killed it every episode and now that DB has a much bigger budget I'd imagine his animation would be god tier if he were to animate a new episode for them.
AI: I'll eventually replace human all.

But I don't know what happened to the old animator. Maybe some disagreement with RT?
Don't you mean "Zapper"? /s
Bilibili.

Asking among the many.
At least Killua does not die to Akame or Black Star.

AI: I'll eventually replace human all.

But I don't know what happened to the old animator. Maybe some disagreement with RT?

Bilibili.
Misaka Mikoto just share the nickname Bilibili with a Shanghai video uploading website.

And yes Bilibili is more a bootleg Nicovideo than a bootleg Youtube.

Okay I will take a peep at some spoilers, release random red herring, and sleep.

(What happens when you live in Asia and needs to have energy to work in a few hours)

https://bit.ly/3N7e2hX

< 11 hours before the closing time for Therewolf Media submission Round 2.

1. Just submitted two ideas and will let Aaron choose which to pick. (Likely I am paying for only one unless he gives a discount)
2. One last chance: whoever wants to split bills in commissioning works from Therewolf Media please DM me.

Bump
< 4 hours before the closing time for Therewolf Media submission Round 2.

... and get back to work.

In Japan, in their tongue, it is 月曜日 Getsuyōbi, the Monday!

Last edited:

Torrian left due RT bullshit
he said he's open to work with the DB team when he has the time and isn't busy

You mean Torrian? He's not working with RT anymore, though they've discussed the possibility of him coming back for another episode. He's moved on to bigger things for the most part, though.

You mean Torrian? He's not working with RT anymore, though they've discussed the possibility of him coming back for another episode. He's moved on to bigger things for the most part, though.
Like working for Respawn Entertainment (that firm that does Titanfall series, Apex Legends, and also made some games for Star Wars Jedi sub series and Medal of Honor series)

If Torrian truly has free time in the first place

I didn’t watch a very good video of the fight, but from what I saw the fight improved drastically after the 1st minute. The first minute is like 20 memes just blindly chucked at you at once, then both actually get to properly fight.

I will say I didn’t like the final blow. It just kinda happens and it doesn’t make any sense with what they set up.

Ignoring the first minute: 7.5/10. Chosen undead could have used maybe one more weapon, but other than that it’s fine. Most the jank also goes away pretty quickly after the first minute mark.

The first minute is a 2/10 for me, it’s just memes. And only one of them somewhat works (the rolling).

Dragonborn vs CU and Alex vs Cole are some of the most popular match ups ever and I’ve heard the latter is also being done this season.

I think the new match will just be a fluke or filler for a spot.

I think the new match will just be a fluke or filler for a spot.
I still don't get why they wouldn't just go for a popular match up from them or a thematic one.
The cynicle side of me want to say it's just because they wanted to add 2 new franchises to the list of series they've done and actively didn't pick any of the actualy thematic/popular match ups for them or even other characters from their franchises because they'd be pit agienst characters from series who already been represented before but I'm not that far gone so I'll hold off from going that far.

I mean, I could see that. There isn’t really any way to prove why they did it. Let’s just hope the video is good (though these characters have about as many thematic similarities as a hobbit and an orc, so who knows how it’ll go).

Even though the chosen unborn died, I found him to be cooler than the dragon born. I don't know exactly what, maybe it's because he is silent, has a beautiful armor and has interesting powers like respawning. That and other reasons give me interest in trying to play Dark Souls. I played a certain game that is an RPG maker game very inspired by Dark Souls and enjoyed it. I also played a Terraria mod inspired by Terraria called the story of red cloud. Is Dark Souls a good game? I am interested in buying the Nintendo Switch version. Should I or should I not?

This is the list of the media I am interested in consuming. Dark Souls is in there, it caught my interest.
Screenshot_20230604-2131212.jpg

Dark souls is a great game, but I have zero clue if the switch version would be good. Just check and see if that version has good optimization (and isn’t like 60 dollars when every other version is like 20 by this point).

So I'm guessing this is this season "who asked for this" matchup. Can't wait for it to turn out it was Ben or whoever's favorite match and that's why it's happening.
the researchers liked this MU and it was far more popular than folks give it credit for
I still don't get why they wouldn't just go for a popular match up from them or a thematic one.
The cynicle side of me want to say it's just because they wanted to add 2 new franchises to the list of series they've done and actively didn't pick any of the actualy thematic/popular match ups for them or even other characters from their franchises because they'd be pit agienst characters from series who already been represented before but I'm not that far gone so I'll hold off from going that far.
I mean, I could see that. There isn’t really any way to prove why they did it. Let’s just hope the video is good (though these characters have about as many thematic similarities as a hobbit and an orc, so who knows how it’ll go).

because both didn't have better

killua options were
get rekt by Akame
get rekt by Blackstar

funfact according to speedy Damine was a popular pick for Killua so uh yeah it was misaka or a capeshit character

legit why are yall bitching about this Mu we get two new franchise instead of the usual

I’m not, I was just responding to the other guy.

Just making conversation on how the next match up can be seen as a bit weird/funny when it comes to the character selection.

Also, we’re still supposed to use spoilers on next time characters right?

Isn't that what they said about Deku vs Asta? Because we all know how THAT turned out...
not really per say

Deku main popular picks were Gon and Miles with kamala coming in third asta was there but not to the same level those three were

the issue is we don't see what DB see in there inbox and shit so we don't know what options are far more popular than we give credit to

Misaka was just a mid choice tbh. And let’s be real she’s probably gonna stomp Killua too

Akame vs Killua was just the more thematic and popular stomp
going from what hearing in the discord and on the net its not huge stomp in compariosn to Akame and Blackstar its debatable but leans in favor of misaka

im someone who like Killua vs Akame and the potential for this mu is there it up to DB to show it and make it worth our time and unlike Deku vs Asta the dynamic doesn't cripple one character from using there tool kit

the researchers liked this MU
Yeah that makes sense.
because both didn't have better

killua options were
get rekt by Akame
get rekt by Blackstar
And instead he's going to get stomped by a character who he's way less thematic to. Also if they couldn't find a proper match they could have always just did a fight with a different Hunter Hunter character.
funfact according to speedy Damine was a popular pick for Killua so uh yeah it was misaka or a capeshit character
Yeah because Damian's really thematic with Killua. They have very similar origins and their fighting styles could mix well.
we get two new franchise instead of the usual
Still doesn't make the match up good.

Back