• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infamous and Force Unleashed are both slightly edgy, 2000s, games with characters that wield lightning with both having the option to be good or evil, having bewildered second games, and have them fight dark reflections of themselves.

Alex lacks similar powers, is always a prick, and is like 10 times more edgy. Saying Starkiller isn’t a similar match for Cole is crazy to me.

Plus, it more has to with the next time opponents. Starkiller is an assassin with lightning and other innate spiritual powers, while Cole is from a slightly future world with innate scientific powers. It’s just like the current opponents, but Cole and Starkiller would actually make more sense.
i never said there wasn't similarities or whatever the Mu itself is one i never heard of nor even saw as a popular alt for Cole

i've seen peeps suggest Electro and Static for Him but never Starkiller

but Alex was the main option for cole and many wasn't gonna see that get denied

Personally; I also prefer Alex vs Cole. I just meant I found the current opponents to be funny in comparison to other characters (as pretty much any character with lightning would likely be closer).

Are you referring to this sigil?
RDT-20230419-0308505192083562532786995_1.webp
I would say it's Bowser vs Eggman, although there's also that chance of it being Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron.
From what my friend told me, the flask is Killua VS Misaka. Idk how though so maybe it's related to Misaka.

As much as I wish the chosen undead was faster, I don’t see how he could be. Actual lightning is instantaneous in comparison to a much faster Ashen One and the light spells aren’t realistic at all (they are literally part time itself by default, but also don’t follow any of our site rules).

As much as I wish the chosen undead was faster, I don’t see how he could be. Actual lightning is instantaneous in comparison to a much faster Ashen One and the light spells aren’t realistic at all (they are literally part time itself by default, but also don’t follow any of our site rules).
Ive already discussed the lightning and light stuff with a few staff members and the conclusion was that its fine to use

Well I don’t see why they accept it. The light contracts like 3 of our rules off the rip (ignoring how it’s literally parts of time rather than natural light).

And it’s contradicted by Gaels legitimate cloud to ground lightning traveling miles before the ashen can literally move a pixel.

>sees next time
MISAKA IS IN, LETS GO-
checks their profiles with remembering that DB doesn't use VBW all the time
sees Killua has resistance to electricity, nen gives him a boost to his assassination, history in assassination, etc.
... Dammit, Killua's going to win, is he?

Am I the only one that's hyped for this next time matchup? I like it.
I wouldn't say I'm not hyped, it's the only Killua match i like besides one opponent who is more "who?" then Misaka, but i don't care for Killua as much as Kurapika or Meruem in terms of their matches and idk anything about Misaka besides her powers to make me as excited as i want to be.

What is the exact thing about those pages that y'all have an issue with?

Am I the only one that's hyped for this next time matchup? I like it.
I personally never cared for Hunter x Hunter due to bad run in with diehard fans and lack of ability to get into it, but I always liked Misaka despite not knowing where to begin with Toaru, so I'm hyped for her, but cautious

Back