• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really would love to see Kamala in more games. She’s a great character when written well, and I think stretching powers are vastly underutilized in fighting games.
I'd honestly want to see the opposite. I think Marvel's need to push Kamala into everything is hurting her character in the long run. They're not giving her enough room to grow as a character.
MvC is an exception to me since the MvC brand is known to bring in some obscurer characters to the rooster to spice things up.

Oh yeah if we're talking about MvC, if MVC4 were to ever happen who would you want to see as a newcomer?
I'd personally want to see Kamala or Gwenpoole for the marvel side and Bass.exe or Star Force Megaman for Capcom but that's just me.
Asura is an obvious pick for the capcom side, I'd also love to see Blade for Marvel. Also a Fantastic Four character, it's so weird the only rep they get is Doctor Doom and Super Skrull. Red Earth characters like Leo and Tessa would be great newcomers.

Honestly there's just so many cool characters to add I could be here all day listing who'd I want.

Leon Kennedy if we get a classic RE rep, Jack Baker if we get a modern RE rep.

More from the spidey catalogue would be cool, like Mysterio or Miles for the sheer moveset potential.
Eh not a big fan of Miles being in the game for the reason I wouldn't want someone like Ken there either. His move set would probably be just Peter's but slightly tweaked. I'm not that big a fan of a clone character on the rooster.
Though Mysterio would be based.

Yeah there is, not a high chance but given Capcom has been returning to top form these last few years plus there still being a lot of love and hype for MVC2 and UMVC3 I wouldn't rule out a proper return to form for the series.

Hopefully they go more in line with the "comic" style of UMVC3 than MVCI if they ever bring it back.
Tbh MvCi was tarnished by the Mouse hamfisting the MCU into every facet of Marvel plus the legal rights disputes between Fox, Sony and Disney (hence the removal of the X-Men) tho the game had other fundamental issues tho (I still remember the glorious backlash of Chun-Li's face in the first reveal trailer), it's truly a shame really since it was the first time Monster Hunter was playable in a major crossover game (the franchise that kept Capcom alive during the dark days) albeit as a DLC iirc.

SF, Darkstalkers, KI prolly, Fatal Fury, maybe Samurai Shodown
Oh f*** me, i forgor Darkstalkers, yeah despite being a dead series, it's one of the fighting games series that are in very good condition currently
Fatal Fury/Garou and Samsho are part of SNK which is why i didn't mentioned them, i should be more specifict lel
Prolly doesnt agree with the stats they got, SF revisions nerfed tf out of anyone not Akuma level
I see that as a best part, more variety stats for a series is good as long it's make sense

Two vocal versions released today

Date With The Devil - Vocal Version ft. @LadyIgiko & @Tiggsvoice (Homura vs Kurumi)
1.9k views

Therewolf Media - "Preserved Plan" Ft. Dale Brunson | Haruto Tokishima vs Tian Long

Anyone fragranced by Thunder Shroud and Wings of Iron already? These are not just cakes, these are dream buffets.

Last edited:
6oqb270cjer91.jpg

in terms of strongest Fighting game Verses Mortal Kombat,Darkstalkers,Guilty Gear are up there Killer Instinct as well

Blazeblue up there in terms of hax and all
Then we have P4A and Golden Fantasia (Umineko fighting game) and yes those Touhou fighting games with Twilight Frontier. Then Dengeki Bunkou and Nitroplus (yes that ero game developer who also produces Saya no Uta and Demonbane and Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa and Guilty Crown and Totono)

Time to relisten to Awakened Sacrifice

is there any chance of a mvc4
Depends if Marvel is willing to work on another deal with them which isnt easy, cuz that means you gotta talk with Disney on that

Also if its worth to revive it after the disaster it was with infinite, which also brings you to other titles like Darkstalkers if its worth it to revive and will be a success with money

You are truly lived with your signature lel
But sadly that mean you are one of the peoples i'll ignore and don't like, no offense
A real man ought to watch something a little stupid
I am not watching a movie where a major plot point is that ever Spider across the multiverse is fated to get ****** over and that certain people have to die and all the Spider-Men aside from Miles have accepted this. This antithetical to one of the main tenants of Spider-Man as a character, it is literally the point of the scene with MJ and cable car in the Rami films, Spider-Man doesn't lives trade lives. No Spider-Man would ever accept that and if they did they're not Spider-Man.
Also the fact they made 2099 the cheerleader for this whole plot line is just bizarre. One of the the notable things about him is that he doesn't actually have alot of the moments that make Peter Spider-Man. In the comics Miguel doesn't have an Uncle Ben and he certainly doesn't have a Captain Stacy moment either since the Police in 2099 are privately own by multi-billion dolor corporations and if anything their death would be due to Miguel accidentally kill them themself. Also it's still a weird choice to make brooding loner that is 2099 and adapt him in such a way, like if your going to do some kind of hyper intelligent leader who is willing to sacrifice lives for the greater good at least use Superior.
Also before someone says "this is all a metaphor for modern marvel’s editorials and how they constantly cause Peter to eternally suffer", yeah I know and it doesn't change anything. Just because it's a deconstruction doesn't mean its good. Your response to Marvel treating Peter like shit shouldn't be by making it a cosmic law on a multiverse scale. That's stupid and no amount of having a point will make it any less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back