• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf, I'm not quite so sure? S8's lower viewed eps, really weren't even niche fan requests. LinkCloud2, StevenStar, HeihachiGeese.

Sure, a lot of best viewed eps in S8 & S9 are casual based, but would truly fan niche eps do abysmally? Even closest niche MU being Heroes vs Archie Sonic did bad because ITS NO USE not the MU itself lol

I guess we'll see if AlexCole will do lower than average views. Then again, Sora vs Pit did low in S5 and that was more fan dedicated MU.

How many DB MUs that happened count as niche VS community MUs, SoraPit and what else?
My comment was bout in terms general request not in terms
HeiGeese is a fighting game MU primarily and KOF is not huge in the states like it is in south America
StevenStar is due to both shows not exactly being vs oriented as well as there popularity falling off( Star primarily went down the *******)
We already talked about linkCloud2

Idk how well colex will do but I guess it'll do decently

Even though the fear of low views for AlexCole is real, Im still happy we are getting it.

The only disappointing thing is that even in here, it doesnt bring up that much discussion. But if I were to talk about BillDisord I could get like a half page worth of talk about it again ******** on Bill lol

Since Frieza hasn't been in Death Battle yet, Zoro is still probably the most racist combatant in the series, at least tied with Goku Black

If we further classify, Goku Black would likely be the most racist villain, and Roronoa Zoro be the most racist hero.

How do we distinguish a general a-hole from a racist though? Characters can just be generally looking down upon anyone else instead of hating a specific race just because of racial differences.

Last edited:
I won’t really classify Goku Black as racist, I think xenophobic is the more correct term for him. Frieza hates everyone but he actually makes it racist each and every time rather than being general with it.

Edit: it seems xenophobic definition was told to me incorrectly in the past. I thought xenophobic meant you hate everything equally, but the actual definition has to do with countries specifically. Misanthrope is the correct term.

I won’t really classify Goku Black as racist, I think xenophobic is the more correct term for him. Frieza hates everyone but he actually makes it racist each and every time rather than being general with it.

Edit: it seems xenophobic definition was told to me incorrectly in the past. I thought xenophobic meant you hate everything equally, but the actual definition has to do with countries specifically. Misanthrope is the correct term.
Probably Frieza's favourite meal tbh.

So a remake of Kratos vs Spawn happens this year, how would you guys feel?
Honestly not a fan or remakes. MC vs Doomguy is only one Id want. As for that, its already a weird pick for MU, might as well just do Kratos vs Dante or Asura & Spawn vs GR.

I almost want to hear justifications on what MUs are important enough to deserve a remake.

Final Fight is part of the street fighter universe. Multiple characters and locations have crossed over from both series a multitude of times.
That would be brutal, since counting them as same means SF has never had a win streak and they have the worst W/L ratio, with 5 more losses than wins, easily worst in DB. Tho even if HaggarZangief is a same verse fight, theyd still be worst with 4 more losses than wins.

That would be brutal, since counting them as same means SF has never had a win streak and they have the worst W/L ratio, with 5 more losses than wins, easily worst in DB. Tho even if HaggarZangief is a same verse fight, theyd still be worst with 4 more losses than wins.
Ratio wise if we're talking fighting games, Soul Cailbur has it the worst with two losses and not a single W plus both DB episodes have aged like milk (a S1 episode and a dated "research" episode), it doesn't help thanks new MK, Tekken and SF games all coming out this year, SC has fallen outta popularity both in the FGC and in the Vs community.

A shame really.

Ratio wise if we're talking fighting games, Soul Cailbur has it the worst with two losses and not a single W plus both DB episodes have aged like milk (a S1 episode and a dated "research" episode), it doesn't help thanks new MK, Tekken and SF games all coming out this year, SC has fallen outta popularity both in the FGC and in the Vs community.

A shame really.
SC has fallen out because the verse is out of date and any attempt to update has just been immediately rejected by staff.

Personally, I consider all our fighting games profiles to be the worst profiles on this site by a massively large margin.

SC situation is weird. 0% win ratio is bad, but they only have 2 matches. Its less worrying since SF has 12 eps and only 3 wins and 8 losses (and 1 same verse fight).

Is SC situation really as bad as SF's? Then again, SC might never get MU again at this rate so perma 0% sucks.

SC has fallen out because the verse is out of date and any attempt to update has just been immediately rejected by staff.

Personally, I consider all our fighting games profiles to be the worst profiles on this site by a massively large margin.
Disagree, only SF and (by some part) SNK that are in good shapes, maybe Blazblue as well

I think Blazblue is okay, but I definitely don’t agree with our SF or SNK profiles much at all (at least they get to look good though, most other fighting games truly do get just crapped on)

Disagree, only SF and (by some part) SNK that are in good shapes, maybe Blazblue as well
I consider MvC being the biggest exception to this rule (a couple other verses to a lesser extent) but otherwise I mostly agree (especially the MK and KI profiles), there have been attempts to revive SC on VBW but it's been rough going (putting it mildly).
SC situation is weird. 0% win ratio is bad, but they only have 2 matches. Its less worrying since SF has 12 eps and only 3 wins and 8 losses (and 1 same verse fight).

Is SC situation really as bad as SF's? Then again, SC might never get MU again at this rate so perma 0% sucks.
Yup my thoughts exactly, unless SC7 manages to reach the hype of its contemporaries while recapturing the magic of SC2/SC3, don't expect anyone to call for SC MUs in the foreseeable future let alone winnable ones (it doesn't help Tekken is clearly Bandai Namco's favourite child between the two).

I fail to see how our current SF and SNK profiles are worst tbh
I guess, to clarify, I think the powers and abilities sections on most of the KoF and SF characters are good. I just disagree with all their physical stats (also fatal fury and KoF being separate profiles and the samurai showdown profiles in general are both bad so saying a generic SNK isn’t really accurate).

They aren’t the overall worst, but I think they still range from bad to absolutely terrible. Other fightings however, in general, are absolutely the worst and that’s what I meant with my statement.

Last edited:
SC has fallen outta popularity both in the FGC and in the Vs community.

A shame really.
yeah that sucks
So a remake of Kratos vs Spawn happens this year, how would you guys feel?
a dbx can suffice

only tekken seemed to look fine the rest yeah they be ass

right now in terms of fighting game relveancy

Street Fighter
Tekken
Mortal Kombat
Guilty Gear
KOF

thats it
Killer Instinct hasn't had a new game in half a decade
SC is dead these days

There is actually one thing I am curious about with MVC why is Jean 3-C and why are some characters 6-B. I get Zangief did a 6-B feat but I don’t get why that automatically made him millions of times weaker than literally all his teammates. Just having a lower feat shouldn’t make you weaker than everyone else. And I don’t get why Jean is inexplicably hilariously higher than everyone else (I mean, in the sense that nobody scales to her, not the ap itself, I know the feat she has).

Oh, and of all multiple times used verses, besides SC, the only other one with 0 wins with multiple Ls is Bleach.
That's a yikes considering the general consensus in the Vs community is both those Bleach DB episodes weren't research well (putting it nicely) tho I think fans consider Naruto Vs Ichigo to be the worst one since the episode kinda forgot Zangetsu is also a separate entity that can act independently just like Kurama plus DB putting Dangai Ichigo > True Bankai/ Merged Hollow Ichigo did fuel some misconceptions about Bleach scaling.

Also both verses have changed a lot since then with Bleach being outta of hiatus now plus the novels adding much more context to the verse while Boruto has introduced several new concepts into the setting plus feats for Adult Naruto.

Inb4 another rematch MU.

That's a yikes considering the general consensus in the Vs community is both those Bleach DB episodes weren't research well (putting it nicely) tho I think fans consider Naruto Vs Ichigo to be the worst one since the episode kinda forgot Zangetsu is also a separate entity that can act independently just like Kurama plus DB putting Dangai Ichigo > True Bankai/ Merged Hollow Ichigo did fuel some misconceptions about Bleach scaling.
Not the first time incorrect research tarnished the reputation of Bleach and spread information in general
SuperEyepatchWolf

There is actually one thing I am curious about with MVC why is Jean 3-C and why are some characters 6-B. I get Zangief did a 6-B feat but I don’t get why that automatically made him millions of times weaker than literally all his teammates. Just having a lower feat shouldn’t make you weaker than everyone else. And I don’t get why Jean is inexplicably hilariously higher than everyone else (I mean, in the sense that nobody scales to her, not the ap itself, I know the feat she has).
You should probably ask that on the MvC discussion thread.

Who would Spider-Man (Miles Morales) fight if he got a runback?
Idk tbh
Nah that one passed at this point
DB putting Dangai Ichigo > True Bankai/ Merged Hollow Ichigo did fuel some misconceptions about Bleach scaling.
Tbf that was being argued at the time in the bleach community you can say Kubo to blame for not giving Ichigo very strong showing in the final battle which fueled those conceptions

IYup my thoughts exactly, unless SC7 manages to reach the hype of its contemporaries while recapturing the magic of SC2/SC3, don't expect anyone to call for SC MUs in the foreseeable future let alone winnable ones (it doesn't help Tekken is clearly Bandai Namco's favourite child between the two).
Child which sold 10 million copies worldwide becoming the series best selling title, outperforming even 3 and 5 with 8 million and above

SC more or less died due to covid striking, afaik tho it did good, but you woupd rather focus on the one who made records

Back