• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get the appeal behind Harley. She dresses like a colorful emo, like a clown. Both of those things aren't attractive.
She doesn't look like a clown or emo at all, she looks like a thot and that's the point. You know that stereotype of girls dressing up like slutty versions of things for Halloween like slutty witches or slutty nuns, Harley is basically that but for superheroes. She is the slutty SuperHero. She's also crazy which appeals to the fantasies of a surprisingly high number of women. For some reason alot of girls like to fantasize about being a crazy bad bitch who does what she wants. It’s more common than you’d think
Not only that but Harley's most popular outfit is a pretty simple costume. It's a popular t-shirt, a red and blue jacket, short shorts, optional fishnets, some temporary hair dye and some makeup to make you look slutty. Like if you wanted to dress up as some other heroines you need to go to like a specialty store or order the stuff online, in contrast you can probably get most of the stuff for Harley at a normal ass clothing store, especially at the peak of her popularity. That and it has the added benefit of not looking like a cheap costume. All the stuff she wears is basic bitch thotwear that some thot would actually wear. They’re normal ass clothes unlike the other stuff DC or Marvel characters wear which often have trouble being translated to the real world.
lhwat5hfr7ux.jpg

Also, the reason she’s popular with men is because she’s a slutty crazy dumb blonde with big ****.

Last edited:
Agree. I insist on that one, Link vs Cloud is barely a matchup between the characters themselves and more of a rivalry between FFVII and Ocarina as games, which has died down with the years.

Remnants of the first episode?
The outcome of the original left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. Lots of old DB verdicts that were controversial or incorrect hold far more weight than you’d expect. I’ve run into several people who refuse to watch new episodes because of something that happened in an older one, or people that off the bat go “OH surely they’ll find a way to make [person they think shouldn’t win] win!” And cast it aside.

if people get slighted by a show once, it doesn’t matter how long ago it was, they can just decide to never check it out again because of that one experience.

She doesn't look like a clown or emo at all, she looks like a thot and that's the point. You know that stereotype of girls dressing up like slutty versions of things for Halloween like slutty witches or slutty nuns, Harley is basically that but for superheroes. She is the slutty SuperHero. She's also crazy which appeals to the fantasies of a surprisingly high number of women. For some reason alot of girls like to fantasize about being a crazy bad bitch who does what she wants. It’s more common than you’d think
Not only that but Harley's most popular outfit is a pretty simple costume. It's a popular t-shirt, a red and blue jacket, short shorts, optional fishnets, some temporary hair dye and some makeup to make you look slutty. Like if you wanted to dress up as some other heroines you need to go to like a specialty store or order the stuff online, in contrast you can probably get most of the stuff for Harley at a normal ass clothing store, especially at the peak of her popularity. That and it has the added benefit of not looking like cheap costume. All the stuff she wears is basic bitch thotwear that some thot would actually wear. They’re normal ass clothes unlike the other stuff DC or Marvel characters wear which often have trouble being translated to the real world.
lhwat5hfr7ux.jpg

Also, the reason she’s popular with men is because she’s a slutty crazy blonde with big ****.
This is... very informative.

The outcome of the original left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. Lots of old DB verdicts that were controversial or incorrect hold far more weight than you’d expect. I’ve run into several people who refuse to watch new episodes because of something that happened in an older one, or people that off the bat go “OH surely they’ll find a way to make [person they think shouldn’t win] win!” And cast it aside.

if people get slighted by a show once, it doesn’t matter how long ago it was, they can just decide to never check it out again because of that one experience.
Ah, I get you. Tbf, Season 1 in general yes was pretty wonky with the research, but back then almost nobody knew how to VS Debate, powerscale or anything. You'd think people would cut some slack to early DB, the same way they understand why the animations looked primitive and nowhere near as good as later seasons, but... you're right, especially given how volatile VS debating is as a topic, it's common to see someone to get offended by this stuff.

IMO, in general, the idea of being this rebel that screws over the law and others to do whatever they want is a very common power fantasy in general. It plays a lot on "You're free, unstopable, spacial, rules are beneath you, screw other people they are sheep and don't matter as much as whatever you want". It simply takes different shapes between different audiences.

Not only that but Harley's most popular outfit is a pretty simple costume. It's a popular t-shirt, a red and blue jacket, short shorts, optional fishnets, some temporary hair dye and some makeup to make you look slutty. Like if you wanted to dress up as some other heroines you need to go to like a specialty store or order the stuff online, in contrast you can probably get most of the stuff for Harley at a normal ass clothing store, especially at the peak of her popularity. That and it has the added benefit of not looking like cheap costume. All the stuff she wears is basic bitch thotwear that some thot would actually wear. They’re normal ass clothes unlike the other stuff DC or Marvel characters wear which often have trouble being translated to the real world.
lhwat5hfr7ux.jpg

Also, the reason she’s popular with men is because she’s a slutty crazy blonde with big ****.
Ew no, OG costume >>>>>> modern costume

Too much for me. Shit I might get a special std with a nice dose of Covid for all I know.

I'm sure @Deidalius wont mind tho.
I admit that as a kid I fell in love with Rongue but I grew up and realized the error of my furry ways.
She doesn't look like a clown or emo at all, she looks like a thot and that's the point.
I'm ignorant so all those things look like the same thing to me. I don't get it and I don't like it even if she is physically attractive. I also can kind of understand the appeal behind her, but she has many traits that are a turn off for me so they contradict her being physically attractive. That being said I am too tired to respond to the rest of the wall of text you sent.

I noticed some people do that and I don't comprehend why. I don't avoid watching people entirely just because I disagree on something as small as powerscaling. The only reason I'd stop watching them is if they're annoying and so far I haven't found a powerscaler or vs show that is too annoying to be watchable.
Is Batman jewish?
Isn't he a Catholic? I am pretty in one comic he's like "I saw aliens, gods and alien gods but Jesus is the real one"
Bruce is supposed to be ambiguously white, if I had to guess I'd probably say English, German or Dutch based on Gotham's general location and the fact that his family has been important figures there for multiple generations.
Wait, y'all mean his race or his religion?

Eh, I like the other one better.

Thot shit aside, it just looks more aesthetically pleasing imo.
I mean yeah, helps that she's, you know, an actual clown.
Also the DCAU did have a fairly good grapse on character designs, Tim and his crew really had some talent for that kind of stuff. There's a reason why alot of people's image of how certain DC characters look is based on those series.

On the subject of Harley Quinn, I will say that I don't mind the change in her design too much. The clown costume is superior, I'm not denying that, but in Harley's show the design change was more of her trying to separate herself from the old her, the one that was in love with Joker. The new her is distanced from the clown aesthetic almost entirely, and while again, the clown costume is almost objectively better design wise, her new look helps to symbolize her character growth, which I can appreciate.

I hate that ******* bat though. Her giant mallet is better.

Shit like this happens all the time in fun and game threads. Somehow they all end up talking about homosexual intercourse. I don't, I'm different.
That's the gayest thing you've said. Know we know you've got the big gay fam.

Don't call me gay either because I only smash men in a MANLY way. With my socks and boots on, in the back of my Ford f-150 and I have my shotgun.

Back