• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And here's your reminder that in the comics Harley Quinn killed dozens of kids and their families across Gotham city with bombs disguised as game consoles, just because she was "lonely" after the Joker was put out of commission for awhile. I truly hope the thought of peeps actually fetishizing a serial child murderer lives rent free in y'all heads everytime you even think of "smashing" or getting "smashed" by Harley.

Horniess eviscerated.
You know there's probably some fetish angle you can take this where how objectively evil she is makes her somehow hotter but I think wasting my brain power on such thought would be detrimental to my mind as a whole.

Last edited:
So Spike vs Revy, spike wins?
I think it depends on how you take their overall gunplay and stamina? I never got into Cowboy Bebop, but from what I heard and saw - Revy's considered a superior markswoman (better feats at dodging bullets and maneuvering about without taking a gunshot and being able to plan around literal FARC mercs and a city's worth of criminals multiple times) but Spike's a better hand to hand fighter... although given Revy - after being unconscious and waking up from a concussion and shotgun wound in her arm, fought Roberta in a fistfight for literal hours to a draw - would probably give it to her in stamina

Arkham actually had Harley in the jester outfit iirc
No she looked like this
e1709b83f1466e5d1968f7743a44cf91.jpg
4gj7g2jucou91.jpg

Is that the one from Neversoft?
No that's Earth-20824, that Spider-Man is from the 90s cartoon and he assists that Peter in saving the multiverse from Spider-Carnage. He also still has his Uncle Ben, his Gwen Stacy is alive and well, and is a multi-billionaire while still being earth's greatest hero. That's impressive on it's own but after Into the Spiderverse he firmly is above all other spiders in the multiverse now, canonically.

Happy Pride Month
Happy holidays.
That's the gayest thing you've said. Know we know you've got the big gay fam.

Don't call me gay either because I only smash men in a MANLY way. With my socks and boots on, in the back of my Ford f-150 and I have my shotgun.
You are self-projecting your insecurities onto me. I won't fall for your silly games. You silly boy.

I feel like some of you would with Rouge the Bat.
Make it double by having Rouge vs Marino

Oh yeah also I wanted to mention that canonically Earth-31198 Peter is now canonically the biggest chad out of literally every other Spider in the multiverse and I honestly don't know how to feel about this.
FrZIx1y.png
Questions:
1. Who would be his proposed combatants for a future Death Battle?
2. What would be the preferred music / song for the following should one be coming in a Death Battle commission:
  • Earth-31198 Peter and
  • Paul Rabin (Earth-TRN1023)

How high does Parasyte get out of curiosity? I have a matchup idea for funzies

Wall level for the top tier.

So forget Shinichi Izumi vs Ken Kaneki

How is there not a Revy profile here?
There was, it got deleted bec ause it was awful and no one knows about Black Lagoon here
I've been wanting to rewatch it and potentially revive the verse.
Dew it

Im doing the same with Parasyte
Ah yes, more fodder stock for Kamen Rider
And unironically more hype a** MU for Chisato and Yor (i'm referring to Black Lagoon)

Tbf, I'm not quite so sure? S8's lower viewed eps, really weren't even niche fan requests. LinkCloud2, StevenStar, HeihachiGeese.

Sure, a lot of best viewed eps in S8 & S9 are casual based, but would truly fan niche eps do abysmally? Even closest niche MU being Heroes vs Archie Sonic did bad because ITS NO USE not the MU itself lol

I guess we'll see if AlexCole will do lower than average views. Then again, Sora vs Pit did low in S5 and that was more fan dedicated MU.

How many DB MUs that happened count as niche VS community MUs, SoraPit and what else?

Back