• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also man, Steven Universe has been getting dunked on for quite a while now huh
The series isn't good. It has some really good ideas but has some poor execution that holds it back.
In general. Since related to Jack Horner posted above, people loved to meme Steven & Jack shitposts 5 months ago lol
You know I hate this kinda meme especially when it's done with other characters like Duke Nukem or Gordon Freeman. Like Duke and Gordan would probably be fine with peace with the Gem Empire and Steven would probably be fine actually fighting the Combine and whatever the Duke Nukem aliens are called. It is shocking to see how many people genuinely not understanding these characters at all.

Normal news:
Application from June 1 for 3 days
Instrumental only works stay at US$300 for a 4:00 (+/- 59s) track

Bad news:
Aaron commissions now charges a US$30 extra for a TN (unless you find a track art artist and Aaron approves such work)

Good news:
1. One can add a vocal on +$150 up (for more vocalists ideas please note at "Any other details to add?")
2. The commissioner can add a vocal version on top of a PREVIOUS Therewolf Media fan commission work (still needs to pay the vocal version for extra $150 UP per vocalists)
... Yes I will do my best to add vocal version lyrics on existing tracks (but am still welcome to receive tasks for writing a lyric on a new commission work). Again, talk to Aaron on Discord for details.
3. Vocal duet version is available - depending on vocalist availability of course and one has to negotiate with any details via email and/or Discord
4. One can now commission on a nonfiction vs track score. Just write the idea on the "Please describe the commission track" section. Again, vocal and lyrics option available but do mark it and mention my internet name at "any other details to add" swction.

Last edited:
The community rolled their eyes at Boba vs Predator and hardly anybody was excited for the episode and after the episode is got very mixed reviews, it's not looked back fondly by most. It was also Boba's 3rd DB episode. That's why I used it as an example, it had a lot of things going against it and still did relatively well.

It's just excuses tbh, it's not like episodes taking over a week to reach 1mil was unheard of. Blakasa, Heihachi vs Geese, Korra vs Storm, and MachoAids all took over 2 weeks to get 1mil. Harley vs Jinx was not going to be a hit in any timeline.
My Ma who isn’t even a fan of the idea of versus or even keeps up with pop culture was interested in Boba Fett vs Predator. We have to remember there’s a massive sphere of casuals outside of the versus sphere that also get attracted to MUs on the show and ******* STAR WARS, one of the biggest multi media franchises of all time, uo against the Predator, which is no slouch on its own, was guaranteed to pick up decent success. Sure, the community filled its eyes, but that episode was more likely to pick up the view of casual viewers than most other suggestions.

Frankly, even when I used to look at early views often, I have not memorized them lol

Memory is tainted by S8 dipping weirdly a lot in views.

Ofc, there are reasons for its lowerside views.

Tho after looking at these both comments, man S8 just dropped views a lot in its 1st half.

Link vs Cloud 2 is so low, only 9 eps are lower than it in views, out of 26 eps that are newer than it. I keep bullying LinkCloud2, but how did it fail that bad??
I’m not gonna lie, I barely see Zelda talked about in Versus, and Link vs Cloud isn’t really a matchup that’s pushed all that much anymore. Plus there was the lingering remnants of the first episode. I can see why it kinda fell through the cracks.

Like, ******* Steven universe gems. I think they look abysmal, but I ain't passing an opportunity if they said wanna smash.
That's where I draw the line.

Yeah, a lot of peeps would smash a woman even if they don't think she's hot.
The fact that this is true does not sit right with me.

Some men are horn dogs who do not know self-restraint.

If Harley wanted you to smash don't act like you'd be saying that lmfao.
That being said, I ain't passing up this opportunity lol.

I’m not gonna lie, I barely see Zelda talked about in Versus, and Link vs Cloud isn’t really a matchup that’s pushed all that much anymore. Plus there was the lingering remnants of the first episode. I can see why it kinda fell through the cracks.
Agree. I insist on that one, Link vs Cloud is barely a matchup between the characters themselves and more of a rivalry between FFVII and Ocarina as games, which has died down with the years.

Remnants of the first episode?

Yeah, a lot of peeps would smash a woman even if they don't think she's hot.
That being said, I ain't passing up this opportunity lol.
And here's your reminder that in the comics Harley Quinn killed dozens of kids and their families across Gotham city with bombs disguised as game consoles, just because she was "lonely" after the Joker was put out of commission for awhile. I truly hope the thought of peeps actually fetishizing a serial child murderer lives rent free in y'all heads everytime you even think of "smashing" or getting "smashed" by Harley.

Horniess eviscerated.

I have standards, there is more to women than "looking very physically attractive according to societal standards" like their mental stability, their personality, the way they dress, the makeup they use and a lot of other things.

I don't like Harley's personality, she's crazy and you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy and I don't like her clothing choices nor the makeup she applies to herself.

So even if Harley was begging for me to do that, I would deny that offer.

No me gustan las morras únicas y detergentes como ella :v

And here's your reminder that in the comics Harley Quinn killed dozens of kids and their families across Gotham city with bombs disguised as game consoles, just because she was "lonely" after the Joker was put out of commission for awhile. I truly hope the thought of peeps actually fetishizing a serial child murderer lives rent free in y'all heads everytime you even think of "smashing" or getting "smashed" by Harley.

Horniess eviscerated.
Shes just quirky

Based.

News flash: The hot girls are usually the crazy ones.

Also you absolutely should stick your dick in crazy at least a few times lmfao. Makes for great stories and memories.
You are projecting.

Y'all are projecting on me!

Just because y'all have no standards and would instantly fall for the requests of a crazy woman. It doesn't mean that I would.

I am different, I am not the slave of my lustful desires

Horniess eviscerated.
I mean... it's not like evil has ever stopped the horni. =P

Say...

Like... a pretty dark example... Wasn't there this news on Tik Tok young girls simping on a mass shooter like two years ago?

Horniess eviscerated.
Hit it and quit it.

Horniess eviscerated.
She just slaysss 💅💅💅💅

Homies are supposed to help each other avoid crazy bitches. If you're my homie and you dated a Harley Queen, I'd tell you not to.
I'd never date a Harley Quinn.

I'd hit it and quit it.

You know what's even worse? People who'd unironically get treated like a ******* object by woman (Makima is the first animated woman I think of when it comes to this).

I have standards but I also like crazy. 🤷‍♂️
There's a good crazy, and there's a bad crazy.

I have standards, there is more to women than "looking very physically attractive according to societal standards" like their mental stability, their personality, the way they dress, the makeup they use and a lot of other things.

I don't like Harley's personality, she's crazy and you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy and I don't like her clothing choices nor the makeup she applies to herself.

So even if Harley was begging for me to do that, I would deny that offer.

No me gustan las morras únicas y detergentes como ella :v
Funny enough one my older friends is obsessive over everything about Harley Quinn to the point of having several posters, figures and comics all about her, it's gotten to the point their partner was forced to cosplay as her and it was an... experience...
I mean... it's not like evil has ever stopped the horni. =P

Say...

Like... a pretty dark example... Wasn't there this news on Tik Tok young girls simping on a mass shooter like two years ago?
Unfortunately it leans into the other facet of "bloodlust" plus the naive "I can fix him" mentality.

Funny enough one my older friends is obsessive over everything about Harley Quinn to the point of having several posters, figures and comics all about her, it's gotten to the point their partner was forced to cosplay as her and it was an... experience...
See now that's where we start getting into territories I don't want to get into...

Unfortunately it leans into the other facet of "bloodlust" plus the naive "I can fix him" mentality.
I hate those type of woman.

Back