• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sleeping on the greatest villain in Marvel.
Someone who can bargain with Doctor Doom huh? One to keep an eye out for.

We are actually close to ep 175, DS vs Skyrim is ep 173.

Considering the cipher teaser, which fight there would fit ep 175 if they were to celebrate it? Although recent milestones have been unconventional ones.
I have a feeling it would be Discord vs Bill Cipher.
Given
  • The high popularity
  • The magic glyph at the Season 10 cipher implying a battle of magic users (which Discord and Bill Cipher should be well versed in)
  • Discord vs Bill Cipher is simply milestone material

Last edited:
It seems surprisingly consistent. I'm surprised that there is no calculation of Bumi's feats, such as he moved buildings and eventually Ozai's statue with his Earthbending. ("Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters")

By the way, I have made a very simple CRT about Zuko and it has been accepted and applied.
Though the feat is not calculated in VS Battles Wiki too (despite Death Battle mentioned the feat).

Cameron's Avatar VS Nickelodeon's Avatar all-out battle is interesting.

This is out of hands
... Paul actually has gadgets and learns glyph magic so he can actually fight and therefore a profile at VBW...

... Paul actually has gadgets and learns glyph magic so he can actually fight and therefore a profile at VBW...
This is getting out of hand already

I'm considering some different options for a Therewolf comm when he reopens them, which one do yall think I should go with? idk why 2 of them are joke MUs

-V1 vs Neon White [Reach Heaven Through Hyperviolence]
-Jevil vs Clownpiece [Circadian]
-Geralt vs Drizzt [?] (couldn't think of a good title for this one)
-King Harkinian vs Dr. Robotnik (YTP Versions) [Pingas For Dinner]
-Scrat vs Gilgamesh [Only the Stubborn Survive]
DO SCRAT VS GILGAMESH
Also Clownpiece vs Ronald is unironically better imho

This is getting out of hand already
Recent spoilers
For some reason somehow Paul can make gadgets and learn glyph magic and some "mathe-magic".

This somehow reminds me of Semi the "Actuarial Witch" (from the Korean anime "Semi") who also learns some forms of magic called "mathe-magic".

FxKfvRtWIAAbbTy

This would make possible Uncle Grandpa matchups happen

Someone who can bargain with Doctor Doom huh? One to keep an eye out for.

I have a feeling it would be Discord vs Bill Cipher.
Given
  • The high popularity
  • The magic glyph at the Season 10 cipher implying a battle of magic users (which Discord and Bill Cipher should be well versed in)
  • Discord vs Bill Cipher is simply milestone material
Nah that won't be it nor is it given Speedy is involved for the research for it where he's not involved for Bill vs Discord

Should there be a summons vs summons moment in Chosen Undead vs Dragonborn?

Solaire, Lautrec, Tarkus, Beatrice, Mildred, Leeroy, Sif

Vs

Durnehviir, Odahviig, elemental atronachs, Dremora
Something something...budget is not enough for more fun fights....
This does not look god for team fights or fights with a lot of unique summons...

NGL its kinda baffling to me that Marvel and DC were quite literally the verses that set the structure for our tier 1 tiering stuff back in the day, they were the gold standard of what a High 1-B to 1-A cosmology looked like

And now theyre getting nuked
Yeah, and all in honestly.

It's very stupid

I just thought about something after watching the preview. I’m really curious on if they are going to give the Dragonborn’s shouts a cooldown or not. It has a cooldown in game, but obviously that’s dumb because every other character with the thu’um in the game spams it to the high heavens and never needs to stop. So I am curious what they are going to say about that.

I don’t trust DB with Dagoth ur at all. I imagine he would win against whoever he would be put against, but he would be hilariously misrepresented.

Like, even with this death battle, they are using the non canon comics for dark souls despite them contradicting the games hard.

Saying it like that, that would be the only reason I would enjoy him being in DB.

Though, everything else being misrepresented would still irk me too much (I’ll wait and see what they say about the Dragonborn, it seems they aren’t going with low 2-C for him nor 4-C for dark souls from how they bring up Smough’s hammer being impressive).

Saying it like that, that would be the only reason I would enjoy him being in DB.

Though, everything else being misrepresented would still irk me too much (I’ll wait and see what they say about the Dragonborn, it seems they aren’t going with low 2-C for him nor 4-C for dark souls from how they bring up Smough’s hammer being impressive).
Doesn't DB usually go for the smaller stuff first before going into the big things?

funnily enough DS has some really solid low 2-C arguments

I’ve heard, and I do agree with him being that tier. I brought that up earlier (that I’ve heard an upgrade is planned). I am curious if that upgrade will ever actually happen though or if it’s going to be stuck getting developed until it just stops.

I mean, sometimes, but I just would find it so weird with how they said it. They put so much emphasis on the hammer and act like it’s a super crazy game changer, but they are then going say the chosen undead can destroy a star?
They don't put that much emphasis on it tho, they bring up how heavy it is and then move on from it. They don't linger on it and act like it's a game changer it's just a quick "wow pretty cool and impressive they can swing 100 tons around", dunno about if they'll use the star level stuff but there's plenty of room for them to go way higher than the hammer.

I guess we’ll see. I’ll just say my predictions for the analysis:

I don’t think dark souls will be 4-C, but I doubt they won’t bring up the storm from 3 because it’s super obvious and they’ve been using storms feats alot recently.
I think, in the same vain, they are going to use storm call and Alduin’s storm for the Dovahkiin, but are going to use the in game map for size rather than lore size like we use for our current calc.
I doubt the Dovahkiin is going to be anything above subsonic as they would likely use the in game map for dragon flying.
I think the chosen undead may scale to lightning as they would use the dark souls 3 dodge in Gael’s fight (completely ignoring that it moves from the sky to the ground in a single frame which is why dark souls got downgrade on this site).
I think they are going to say dragonrend only works on dragons.
They are going to mess up daedric artifacts horribly.
I think they will say shouts have a cooldown.
And finally, they are going to say the chosen undead will resist bend will because he’s undead (completely ignoring that elder scrolls and dark souls undead aren’t alike at all).

That’s all my predictions, and two weeks from now I’ll see if any of that is the case.

Give this man as many spite matches as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back