• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the crew, well the mods of the discord at least, are aware of the TN issues, but considering it took several months to fix the Joker vs Sweet Tooth TN and only discovered it was broken when Liam was searching the DB playlist during a fireside chat, it's very very unlikely they will ever update those.

kino
IMG_9516.png

Zeus VS Odin blog.... thoughts

Not exactly Skyrim, but Elder Scrolls Online - the Elder Scrolls omniverse where Skyrim is in

I'm not talking about ESO.
Its not major content, just adding more Creation Club items by making some mods official.

Only Cosmic Cubic beyonder
Wdym?
I fine with KE
The speed of light in DC is the Speed Force Wall as indicated on the map, this makes it irrelevant speed as everything above it is archetypal and beyond the concept of space. This applies to Post-Crisis too as back then the SoL was clearly already beyond irl SoL. Characters approaching the speed of light in DC have relativistic effects apply to them like irl, meaning we can still apply our irl formulas to it. substituting c with irrelevant speed in the formula KE = (gamma-1)*mc² gives High Outer AP. This applies to anyone who moves a bit slower than the speed of light, which should be a decent amount of people, even in Young Justice.

The speed of light in DC is the Speed Force Wall as indicated on the map, this makes it irrelevant speed as everything above it is archetypal and beyond the concept of space. This applies to Post-Crisis too as back then the SoL was clearly already beyond irl SoL. Characters approaching the speed of light in DC have relativistic effects apply to them like irl, meaning we can still apply our irl formulas to it. substituting c with irrelevant speed in the formula KE = (gamma-1)*mc² gives High Outer AP. This applies to anyone who moves a bit slower than the speed of light, which should be a decent amount of people, even in Young Justice.
Funnily enough Rex scales higher via similar reasoning.

Funnily enough Rex scales higher via similar reasoning.
what it is😯?

Wdym?

Oh yeah i understand it
In Max Steel at half speed of light you can cross near intergalactic space from the milky way to earth in 3 weeks

Oh yeah i understand it
In Max Steel at half speed of light you can cross near intergalactic space from the milky way to earth in 3 weeks
Sounds highly wankable, might give it a go.
what it is😯?
Basically this but Remote from Punch Time Explosion is irrelevant^2 for seeing no difference between 3D beings and Ben 10 cosmology and this scales to the Time Beast (via Base Ben) and from there to Ben 10's SoL.

Not sure if the one who did that Zeus vs Odin fanblog is reading here, but I found it neat.

I suppose it is a bit condescending in attitude towards DB Staff, but I dont quite have rights to say that with how I criticize stuff lmao

You also used used a lot of options when discussing verdict at how you can have different interpretations on things like stats, and personally thats a really good way to look at fights.

I guess reading from that, Norse mythology seems bit messy and while I still kinda find Zeus vs Odin neat, yeah there kinda would be problems in representing Norse mythology. And sadly DB might make notable screw ups there quite likely. And after seeing you research and realize how complicated Norse is and how likely DB will do an awkward Norse analysis... sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back