• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221215_194525.png

Real question: who would actually win in a one-on-one fight to the death
Tomoko, finale answer.

Young Justice takes place on Earth-16 in Post-Crisis, meaning the New Gods are the same ones from the comics. YJ Superman takes a hit better than Orion, you can do the math.
The YJ version of the new gods are very clearly not the same ones from the mainline comics despite the whole lore around the New Gods saying otherwise. If I remember correctly didn't Orion have autism of something.
wait, isn't GL animate series canon for YJ?

if so, you don't need the Orion scale, just the green lantern scale and instead of being a stomp it can be fair episode
It's a soft continuation, whether they are or are not is kinda iffy.

The YJ version of the new gods are very clearly not the same ones from the mainline comics despite the whole lore around the New Gods saying otherwise. If I remember correctly didn't Orion have autism of something.
I have some catching up to do when it comes to YJ but I highly doubt that they are on-screen long enough for you to be able to definitively deduce that. The New Gods literally have all the time in the world to visit the different earths and any difference in their portrayals between the comics and YJ can likely be chalked up to character development.
Razer, a Character original from GL Animate serie appears in the 4th season and continues its plot from the GL series
Oh cool.

The New Gods literally have all the time in the world to visit the different earths and any difference between their portrayals in the comics and in YJ can likely be chalked up to character development
That or are just fragments of them, remember that in the Post-flashpoint continuity they are simply broken fragments of their former selves due to Final Crisis ending up making them explode into fragments

Tomoko, finale answer.
Hey man, I have some good ideas
Most of them are trash tho

Idk man, I think Bocchi should fight Tomoko
Actually aside from Tomoko Kuroki (WataMote), Shōko Komi (Komi Can't Communicate) is also there.

So adding them to the existing Umaru Doma (Himouto! Umaru-chan) and Hitori Gotō (Bocchi the Rock!) we have a 4-way battle royale.

Honestly I don't see the issue with that, as long as they specify in the video the names of the combatants. They did the same for Charizard vs Agumon, they called the video "Digimon vs Pokemon" if I remember well.

Are they not also posting Character A vs Character B (Verse A vs Verse B) as YouTube video title just in case soem people do not know the names of Character A or Character B very well

And be prepared for them to change title at the last second of uploading the real vid

More and more people at Death Battle Discord want to give birth to Millia Rage vs Rider (Fate/stay night) should Boa Hancock vs Rider (Fate/stay night) somehow fails

millia_vs_medusa_fight_prog.png

The key questions:
0. After years of nurturing Boa Hancock vs Rider Medusa, would Millia Rage vs Rider Fate/stay Night actually overtake? Esp. with the popularity and main stream identity of One Piece?
1. (The Standard) which lores are accepted - esp. for Medusa
2. Does Millia die upon looking into Medusa before she does anything on Medusa

Last edited:
He isnt really much of a grappler like Zangief is
Just a muscular character.

Which makes more people question why Goro vs Zangief when there are way more other choices and both Goro and Zangief do not quite need a return.

I wonder if this involves some office politics but I digress

He always went hard.
Rewind Rumble has always been branded as Cartoon Fight Club going hard core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back