• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe, but it still visibly hurt him since his eyes started spazzing out like they do when he takes damage.
I mean Shadow's using the same type of power in order to hurt Super Neo in the first place, so I don't think that Neo getting hurt by Chaos energy is as bad as it sounds.

Also it sucks that they made Neo Metal Sonic so absurdly OP in the IDW comic that he can't really be used again since the only way to beat him is through ass pull, it's like Madara all over again.

I mean Shadow's using the same type of power in order to hurt Super Neo in the first place, so I don't think that Neo getting hurt by Chaos energy is as bad as it sounds.

Also it sucks that they made Neo Metal Sonic so absurdly OP in the IDW comic that he can't really be used again since the only way to beat him is through ass pull, it's like Madara all over again.
That still means Shadow just randomly can bypass an infinite power amp with his Chaos Attacks which was never implied before. Even without Invulnerability the characters who have shown bypassing it are still the same level physically as the Super Form Characters like the Titans.

That still means Shadow just randomly can bypass an infinite power amp with his Chaos Attacks which was never implied before. Even without Invulnerability the characters who have shown bypassing it are still the same level physically as the Super Form Characters like the Titans.
I agree that it's pretty horse shit that Shadow can just do that now when he's never been able to do something like that in the past. But that's just what happens when you write yourself into a corner and you need a good justification to explain how the good guys beat the bad guy despite the latter being utterly busted

I mean, that's literally what he did, so we just have to accept it. It's just bad writing in the end.
I agree, I'm just expressing my thoughts on what he did. Though in hindsight: why didn't they just have Shadow go Super Shadow using the Master Emerald as a justification? It'd have probably be less egregious if Shadow fought Neo in his own Super form as opposed to randomly nullifying it with Chaos Spear.

I agree that it's pretty horse shit that Shadow can just do that now when he's never been able to do something like that in the past. But that's just what happens when you write yourself into a corner and you need a good justification to explain how the good guys beat the bad guy despite the latter being utterly busted
Could've had a super form fight but nope rather some boring way to handle it

Back