• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How convenient that we have literal cutscene of Primordials in GoW creating stars by punching :^) if it wasnt for this GoW would be mostly frauds tbh
I’m gonna be real, if you play any of the GoW games and think that the profiles here are anywhere close to accurate then it’s over for you. GoW on this site is probably the biggest example of relying entirely on a Frankenstein’s monster of WoGs from different people that were gotten via leading questions because everyone knows that none of the people in those WoGs would believe that the characters are as fast or strong as VSBW says they are if you asked them outright.

I’m gonna be real, if you play any of the GoW games and think that the profiles here are anywhere close to accurate then it’s over for you. GoW on this site is probably the biggest example of relying entirely on a Frankenstein’s monster of WoGs from different people that were gotten via leading questions because everyone knows that none of the people in those WoGs would believe that the characters are as fast or strong as VSBW says they are if you asked them outright.
Out of curiosity (haven't played GoW yet), how strong would Kratos be without word of god (in-game and side material lore counts) or at least you'd think he'd be?

EDIT: To be honest, I don't think any authors really keep track of how strong their characters are and would be baffled of how strong powerscaling in general makes them out to be. Except for xianxia novel and isekai lightnovel authors who pretty much gun for making their characters as overpowered as possible and some use some eerily battleboardy stuff.

The MCU felt like the perfect rise and fall
Avengers film was the Hulk at his peak
Ultron film- still had him as a powerful juggernaut weird wannabe romance with black widow aside
Ragnarok- was fine but definitely felt like he could've done more
IW-was the downfall him getting used to hype up thanos and never getting his lick back did damaged to his rep
Professor Hulk in theory isn't bad but execution wise leaves alot to be desired especially when the comics he was a gigachad as professor Hulk
Universal has the film rights to Hulk and lends himself to the MCU so solo movies are a no-no

I like what was attempted with Hulk in Age of Ultron-Ragnarok-Infinity War, but I hate how they ended his character arc in Endgame
The entire Ragnarok arc about Hulk is that he’s had 3 years to live, because Hulk is not only a beast, he’s his own entity trapped inside Banner and after 3 years of not being Banner again, he’s started to take on a personality, he’s immature to the max, and it makes sense, he has the maturity of a 3 year old
If I recall correctly the Infinity War writers said that Hulk refuses to get out because he was fed up with just being freed to do Avenger work and then being trapped again, which also makes sense because he finally got a taste of freedom
Now what does the MCU do with all of the above in Endgame? He fuses them, probably so that they both can achieve their own freedom and become one... but it's clearly Banner's brain in a Hulk body, meaning he basically killed him
I haven't seen She-Hulk yet, but I doubt there's anything left of the Hulk inside Doctor Hulk other than memories at most

Back