• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If its statements then snore and if its that chibi anime then whatever lol

Tho... what is the feat?
Showa Godzilla scales to Ghidorah who is stated several times to be the unmatched in space and the strongest alien weapon. This puts him above the Garoga nuke which nuked a jupiter-sized planet to hell, calculated at like Low 4-C.
Then there's the fact that Zone Fighter, someone who Godzilla directly fought, fought another monster who could create a net which would trap an opponent in a 4-D space which can be interpreted as a Low 2-C feat. Personally I don't see Showa G higher than High 4-C with multipliers.

Showa Godzilla scales to Ghidorah who is stated several times to be the unmatched in space and the strongest alien weapon. This puts him above the Garoga nuke which nuked a jupiter-sized planet to hell, calculated at like Low 4-C.
They blew up big planet? Was it on screen?
EDIT:
I see but wiki images no go in forums.

This deserves an infinite amount of likes because it's a video about Injustice Superman getting slaughtered, and I enjoy seeing Injustice Superman getting slaughtered because it's a complete bastardization of my boy Clark.
Injustice Superman vs Evil Goku (Injustice vs Goku Verses)

Evil Goku wins via Toei/Gt/Super scaling go brrr

How do you think Light vs Columbo will work? Will it be a cat and mouse interrogation or are we gonna see a man in his 40s throw hands with a 17 year old?

Gru vs Megamind is gonna be hype if it goes through.
Most of the times I'd've said that Megamind would win easily but I watched DM4 and now that Gru has Mega Minions he stands a bigger chance. One of the MMs literally shot through the earth with his laser. Another one casually blocked the laser with his body. Gru's arsenal is stronger than ever now.

Anyways my rough estimates put the laser feat at around 2.5 megatons of energy so some Mega Minions are Low 7-B, putting them above anything Mega Mind has.
There's also a feat where an MM stopped a train cart and then launced it at a building on accident so there's also that.

Anyways my rough estimates put the laser feat at around 2.5 megatons of energy so some Mega Minions are Low 7-B, putting them above anything Mega Mind has.
There's also a feat where an MM stopped a train cart and then launced it at a building on accident so there's also that.
So it's stats Vs hax again? Hmmm...

Concentrated power of the sun
Tbf, considering the Sun generates 382.8e24 watts of luminosity and the Death Ray is "the concentrated power of the sun", it's power is equivalent to a bit more than 91 petatons of TNT, aka Multi-Continent level

Tbf, considering the Sun generates 382.8e24 watts of luminosity and the Death Ray is "the concentrated power of the sun", it's power is equivalent to a bit more than 91 petatons of TNT, aka Multi-Continent level
no, we barely get any sunlight on earth statistically. I doubt we even get a percent of the energy throghout the globe.
Think of it, unless Megamind builds a Dyson sphere and coveres up the sun and absorbs its heat he isn't reaching that energy. A single satellite won't absorb all the sunlight that comes earth's way either as that would make the world go dark for a few moments.
Basically unless Megamind has hyperfuturistic space travel and construction tech on hand in mass amounts he isn't gonna have this output.

no, we barely get any sunlight on earth statistically. I doubt we even get a percent of the energy throghout the globe.
Think of it, unless Megamind builds a Dyson sphere and coveres up the sun and absorbs its heat he isn't reaching that energy. A single satellite won't absorb all the sunlight that comes earth's way either as that would make the world go dark for a few moments.
Basically unless Megamind has hyperfuturistic space travel and construction tech on hand in mass amounts he isn't gonna have this output.
How much of output would the Death Ray realistically have then?

Me vs. your entire female family line
nXtgeXK.jpeg

10 hour edition
Truly the biggest analysis DB ever made

They will go through all of your different continuities or they will use only the canon version?

Back