• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Woke up to GruMegamind, neat.

As much as I want Gojira dub, it does feel unlikely. He needs Singularity Point novel, but when have they ever used such a niche source that diverges from original presentation? Unless they treat Big G like Archie Silver and focus on that. Even then his win would come from reality warping hax and abstract existence, but if they truly believe that damn scaling, Hulk will beat G in AP and can kill him. The recent run also has implications, but Wikis are slow to update comic characters.
Hulk lacks the range to affect Godzilla, so I don't see that happening if they went over stuff like A Space Godzilla or Singular Point. Plus current Big G got more hacks that I personally even Ultima wouldn't be needed at all, and if they pull that weird hype statement for Hulk I'll just bring Godzilla scaling to the House of Ideas.

Hulk lacks the range to affect Godzilla, so I don't see that happening if they went over stuff like A Space Godzilla or Singular Point. Plus current Big G got more hacks that I personally even Ultima wouldn't be needed at all, and if they pull that weird hype statement for Hulk I'll just bring Godzilla scaling to the House of Ideas.
He could shake infinite realities. Marvel magic has so many properties that would affect Godzilla

Screenshot_2024-08-14_at_2.45.49_PM.png

My point is, that statement and Odinforce Thor being "all-out" against Hulk from a cover hype-statement as barely no difference at all lol. Plus Godzilla scaling to HoI is way more based.

Last edited:
I think Hulk will win due to occam's razor.

Much simpler to just use 616 Marvel scaling and their cosmology to justify the win, then it is to use Big G's crossovers, comics, films, novels, face-value statements, deviating iterations, dubious canon, and everything in between to have Goji take the W.

You have to really make Godzilla into some media hodgepodge monstrosity to have a chance against the Hulk. And even then Hulk probably still wins.

So yeah, safely betting Hulk, but I'll be rooting for the Big G.

Highball Godzilla definitely ***** on Hulk from what I've seen from both. Godzilla has Twin Peaks and comp. RPG scaling and if you goon around Marvel you can have him stomping Hulk quite literally as it happened once. Plus they'd have to somehow get a reasonable argument for get Hulk scaling to Marvel's whole cosmology, something that didn't happened in Hulk vs. Broly. And Ben has been really confident regarding Godzilla (especially due to Singular Point and Godzilla In Hell), I can see either a Godzilla W or a draw, which would be the most acceptable outcome according to many peeps in DB server.

Highball Godzilla definitely ***** on Hulk from what I've seen from both. Godzilla has Twin Peaks and comp. RPG scaling and if you goon around Marvel you can have him stomping Hulk quite literally as it happened once.
Wasnt it said Hulk wasnt mad enough when it happened? Plus thats old at this point, Hulk had much more stuff going later since then in terms of power

Outside of someone like Pain Ulquiorra really doesn't have that many decent matches, and even then Pain vs him is a pretty mid.
There's probably a KH character that could work since that series took inspiration from Bleach but I'm not that knowledgeable about that series either.
Then yeah, this MU is good, she's still lose tho because of Bleach haxes but still

Does Godzilla has any Tier 1 version that ins´t related to the Singular Point novel or the crossovers?
Godzilla in Hell if you use author statements

To legitimately answer your question? I've heard that Heisei Godzilla has some 5-D arguments at the end of that particular era, but that's just it: arguments. There's probably some versions of Godzilla out there with Tier 1 metas to them, but I think SP Godzilla is the most popular and most known one by far.

Godzilla In Hell (mostly for WoG), Super Robot Wars if you use extended scaling, Monster Strike, Heisei if you get all of his best stuff.

Edit: Two of these are crossovers, my bad.
Pretty sure the Dragon Quest Crossover was like Tier 2 at bare minimum alongside that one Magic something or other game that had Monsterverse Goji and Kong in it.

Pretty sure the Dragon Quest Crossover was like Tier 2 at bare minimum alongside that one Magic something or other game that had Monsterverse Goji and Kong in it.
Yeah, Dragon Quest had a Godzilla campaign, and MonsterVerse had Magic Domain scaling. Shin had Battle Cats. Earth had Grand Summoners and Eternal Linkage.

Anyways here's my personal take on Godzilla vs Hulk:

I for one will be voting for the big G to win since, compared to the pair of them, is my favorite character and I have personal attachments to Godzilla. However, from Death Battle's point of view, I can honestly see Hulk winning more times than Godzilla since his higher end scaling is a lot...easier to justify since, unlike Godzilla, a lot of it comes from the comics themselves and not crossovers. And while Godzilla did fight the Earth-616 Avengers, including the Hulk, I think you could argue that Hulk has gotten significantly more powerful since the 1960's.

I don't know I guess I just personally see Hulk winning more times than Godzilla does due to it being a safer bet.

I think even if we go for higher scaling for Hulk (which I don't agree with in all honesty), he still has no way of perma-killing Godzilla, which is definitely needed for his W. Hulk lacks the range to affect Godzilla entirely and is pretty much outhaxxed (I forgot why Broly could get through the Green Door immortality back then, that feels wrong but it's just me). Which is why I believe a draw would be the most reasoning outcome, that is also shared with most of the people at Death Battle server.

Although it's a bit funny for a few people seeing this episode as a way for "redeeming" Hulk in the show when the match-up is more debatable than it seems (would be hilarious to see a 0-3 again). Like when people though Vader vs. Obito would do Anakin justice when it definitely didn't.

My point is, that statement and Odinforce Thor being "all-out" against Hulk from a cover hype-statement as barely no difference at all lol. Plus Godzilla scaling to HoI is way more based.
Why? Thor and Hulk have been rivals for 60 years and the comic prove so.
Keyword "House of Ideals had to offer".
I think even if we go for higher scaling for Hulk (which I don't agree with in all honesty),
Why don't you agree with Bulk higher scaling? Too big for his level or doesn't make sense?

I think even if we go for higher scaling for Hulk (which I don't agree with in all honesty), he still has no way of perma-killing Godzilla, which is definitely needed for his W. Hulk lacks the range to affect Godzilla entirely and is pretty much outhaxxed (I forgot why Broly could get through the Green Door immortality back then, that feels wrong but it's just me). Which is why I believe a draw would be the most reasoning outcome, that is also shared with most of the people at Death Battle server.
Hulk takes even months to return from death like the time hawkeye killed him with the special arrow and needs a piece of himself to return to begin with

Because Broly by their multipliers and scaling he was thousands to millions of times above even World Breaker (with SSJ3 after god form became goku base being above WB) it made Hulk unable to win to a big gap like this

Back