• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hulk takes even months to return from death like the time hawkeye killed him with the special arrow and needs a piece of himself to return to begin with

Because Broly by their multipliers and scaling he was thousands to millions of times above even World Breaker (with SSJ3 after god form became goku base being above WB) it made Hulk unable to win to a big gap like this
Can we all agree Hulk vs Broly was complete cap

Like in no feasible reality would Hulk lose to a DBZ character who hasn't even gotten to Tier 1 even with how DB scales them

Within HulkBroly they specified Hulk needed to be completely destroyed, then his Green Door resurrection wouldnt immediately heal them. And iirc in Immortal Hulk, they didnt show him getting regenned from 100% destruction.

HulkBroly was fine until comic fans threw a hissy fit and now modern VS is dumb because they no longer punish consistency. Raven beat Phoenix because of you.

Within HulkBroly they specified Hulk needed to be completely destroyed, then his Green Door resurrection wouldnt immediately heal them. And iirc in Immortal Hulk, they didnt show him getting regenned from 100% destruction.

HulkBroly was fine until comic fans threw a hissy fit and now modern VS is dumb because they no longer punish consistency. Raven beat Phoenix because of you.
******* this^^^
comic stans/cultists got pissy over DB not going all in on the stats which cause this shitshow that is modern comic debates to be in the state that is in

There was no consistency ever since the old times, especially even later when Ryu or Akuma getting unrealistic stats with near composite stuff not considering consistency

Also man, DBZ characters just have shit lifting strength. They cant move planets but they can blow them up. Its really not that hard to get :VVVV
There was no consistency ever since the old times, especially even later when Ryu or Akuma getting unrealistic stats with near composite stuff not considering consistency
Consistency in stats, not via weird compositing. DB is weird with composites again.

I think Raven beating Pheonix is fine because the verdict was correct.

My problem is that HulkBroly was always wrong lol. If a character just scales higher, they just scale higher

image.png

Oh my god I’m so disillusioned with VS right now
Join the club we got snacks
I think Raven beating Pheonix is fine because the verdict was correct.

My problem is that HulkBroly was always wrong lol. If a character just scales higher, they just scale higher
Yes Broly winning was the right move 🗿

Godzilla In Hell has kinda two kinds of statements, I do consider author statements as valid, wit filtering of course for bad apples. The comic has no dialogue other than Hell's narration and God Mountain/Angels screaming at Godzilla; 1) Asking if Godzilla/God created/contains infinite dimensions of platonic concepts or something crap; 2) Action lore questions or info that the authors give without previous questions.

Yeaaah, if we go super low end route, its Hulk win.

I havent seen movie Gojiras but they basically arent even planet lvl unless you pull some Ghidorah statements maybe. You can get Hulk easier to beyond planet in lowball route. You really need statements from lesser media and the only way he beats Hulk is by niche Japanese novel which, has anyone even read that here? Theyd have to go really dirty road for Big G W.

Here is hoping for dirty Big G W.

I havent seen movie Gojiras but they basically arent even planet lvl unless you pull some Ghidorah statements maybe. You can get Hulk easier to beyond planet in lowball route. You really need statements from lesser media and the only way he beats Hulk is by niche Japanese novel which, has anyone even read that here? Theyd have to go really dirty road for Big G W.
You'd be surprised that Godzilla hits tier 4/potentially tier 2 back in the 60/70's.

Either way the entire GvH fight will come down to how will they interpret them...yet again.
I said it a few pages back and I'll say it again, a composite of both characters fighting on vsbw would end up in an inconclusive match. On DB it pretty much depends on whether the authors decide to "forget" some part of their scaling

Back