• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman seems to be High 7-A here.
I’m gonna screenshot this and send it everywhere with no context. “VSBW thinks Superman is only Large Mountain level”
Technically if you screenshot it you can only either make it (a) Tyranno223 (who has an account at VSBW) thinks Superman is only Large Mountain level, or (b) a random people at a random site thinks so.

No, not at this time.
However, they said they will likely go back and finish the Staff Break Ballot Banter from last month to give those MUs a chance to be discussed.
Thanks for noting

Alas, my reputation will be forever tainted on reddit and twitter.
Well RIP whatever

Will DBE Goku beat Dean Cain Superman though

folks in the discord was trying to say the dynamic is not bad like bruh did you not play tekken
This is basically because of the desperation for Tekken Guest DLC lmao
Gohan_vs_Ultraman_Zero_20230514223823.png
ultraguy spitballing ideas for this fight would start with Saiyaman
then ultimate
then beast

1. in terms of escalation
    it would start with on a slightly more campy side. Saiyaman vs Base size (edited)
    Gohan ramps it up into ultimate
    forcing Ultraman to go kaiju
    then Gohan transforming into beat to match that

I think in my mind it would be focused more around choreography
like I would imagine it would be a 3D fight
Ultraman kinda has the flashey Henshin stuff going on
so like play into the unique moves
I think some dimension shattering stuff would be cool though
I think in my mind the fight would kinda happen in a city
but like Gohan powering up would alter the weather or something
For a second i thought it was Saga that being used and not Beyond lmao

DC nerfs are really funny. And Marvel gets to keep their 1-As too? lmao

As for whether its right? Havent read 80 years of DC comics and cosmology so shrug. At the same time, I cant say its not wrong? Considering how everything gets wanked, there might be a chance DC nerfs arent entirely unjustified. And maybe the reaction to it could be unjustified as well, as perhaps people just want to keep DC as powerhouse from status quo and will accept anything? But still shrug.

Unfortunately it wont matter for DB so boo :V

DC nerfs are really funny. And Marvel gets to keep their 1-As too? lmao

As for whether its right? Havent read 80 years of DC comics and cosmology so shrug. At the same time, I cant say its not wrong? Considering how everything gets wanked, there might be a chance DC nerfs arent entirely unjustified. And maybe the reaction to it could be unjustified as well, as perhaps people just want to keep DC as powerhouse from status quo and will accept anything? But still shrug.

Unfortunately it wont matter for DB so boo :V
I mean, as someone who’s spent a bit of time looking into comics for Versus stuff

The cosmology stuff is there, DC and Marvel definitely do have at least 1A cosmologies. Whether you want to argue consistency or whatever is one thing but the various guidebooks and stories from what IVE seen so far definitely imply 1A.

trust me I’m sure anyone would love for comic matchups to not be ultra outershitterversal for every MU that crops up if we could avoid it lol

? I cross-scale DC and Marvel anyways so anything that affects DC also has the potential to affect Marvel for me.
Its a joke about me dismissing your edit of making DC have good spotlight.

Tho I mean... I guess atm DC > Marvel? They stopped Batkek and Luthor pulled a funny. Marvel has long time recover after Spider-Mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back