• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Batkek
Batman who laughs :V

And sure, if DC top tier cosmic scale is indeed in 1-A range, even with inconsistent portrayals of cosmology between different writers, then alright.

Personally, comics scaling problem is usually a problem with mid-high tier normal heroes because writing them consistently is hard. Usually top tier cosmic beings are fairly justified.

And if the DC 1-A stuff was just taken out with bad reasoning, then uhh, that kinda just means that someone with high authority here did some shenanigans. It might just have been Ant-Man, and not Marvel's Ant-Man :^)

Undertale
Touhou
Terraria
Minecraft
What kind of taste is this?

2-A immeasurable speed for Asriel and Chara, High 2-A Annoying Dog iirc. I also had this really high immeasurable speed meta for them but I don't use it anymore. Everyone has concept nuking attacks.

Don't know anything that isn't on their pages already.

Pass.

Eh 1-C based on the End Poem iirc. Ender Dragon is 2-C for some reason.

What kind of taste is this?

2-A immeasurable speed for Asriel and Chara, High 2-A Annoying Dog iirc. I also had this really high immeasurable speed meta for them but I don't use it anymore. Everyone has concept nuking attacks.

Don't know anything that isn't on their pages already.

Pass.

Eh 1-C based on the End Poem iirc. Ender Dragon is 2-C for some reason.
This is what I mean by some characters can be wanked more than others.

Benefit of doubt and using lowballed stats, technically Bowser should beat base Eggmobile since he can grow big without need of outside help and prolly reach better stats easier if you limit feats.

Looking at trend of some other DBs, using extended stuff for Eggman massively helps him since he gets to throw much more shit around.

Tho considering research, if Bowser vs Eggman happens in 3 weeks, Sage might not be in if they missed out on Frontiers for research.

Adding to wacky normal VSW stats, Sonic Colors ending blast is considered a black hole, yeah? Cause technically both Sonic and Eggman survived it yet no one ever gives em those in here, weird.

Kirbonic vs all the Bowser supporters on the discord today and fighting for the Eggman W in the future G1 blog

Keep fighting the good fight Kirb, Godspeed
🫡

I will never give up the fight, not till the very end.

Benefit of doubt and using lowballed stats, technically Bowser should beat base Eggmobile since he can grow big without need of outside help and prolly reach better stats easier if you limit feats.

Looking at trend of some other DBs, using extended stuff for Eggman massively helps him since he gets to throw much more shit around.

Tho considering research, if Bowser vs Eggman happens in 3 weeks, Sage might not be in if they missed out on Frontiers for research.

Adding to wacky normal VSW stats, Sonic Colors ending blast is considered a black hole, yeah? Cause technically both Sonic and Eggman survived it yet no one ever gives em those in here, weird.
Sage is recent enough to have been included I believe. She’s also a big enough deal she’d have to be addressed

They were able to make room for last minute MHA changes, they could definitely account for Sage.

Also iirc it’s cause VSW is very weird about black hole feats, something about the Colors one wasn’t qualified to go through.

Kirbonic vs all the Bowser supporters on the discord today and fighting for the Eggman W in the future G1 blog

Why is the video unavailable?

Kirbs final words to his kids will be “Eggman is multi+ and immeasurable”
Game Eggman is multi+ and immeasurable and Archie Eggman is 5-D

Sonic characters still lose to Mario and Kirby counterparts

Ngl any tes protag slaps chosen undead
Anyone actually seeing Kazuma vs Subaru going this way

image0.jpg

a bit of doomposting on the discord revealed that once Ben decides to retire, the show is likely finished. They insist they are in good standing, but don't make much profit, just enough cushion to keep going.

they also said that no real competitor can come in and just replace the show, it would take more than money to pull it off as people really underestimate how much it takes to produce the show

Last edited:
I'm returning to this subject, but it is weird DB has never talked/calced Frieza's Planet bust & Cell's SS feat.

What other iconic feats have not been used in verses already featured in DB?
They probably accept both, they've been surprisingly accepting with a lot of DBS and Z feats lately. There's a lot of Odin feats they've didn't mention which is surprising because alot of others scale from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back