• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point GvS3 would have been neat. Season 5+ beyond DC still has it too good so dont waste Goku for that lol

Try Sailor Moon or Saint Seiya.

Also Dom vs Kiryu feels like borderline shitpost, since at first glance Fast & Furious having fighters sounds weird for non watcher lol
Speaking of which are there notable potential DB MUs for (mainly) live action characters? I know The Doctor (Doctor Who), a few Kamen Riders and Anakin Skywalker (SW) off the top of my head.

There is Harry vs Percy and some old legacy ones like KirkSolo and GandalfDumbledore.

If its just a singular character, NEO from Matrix Ive seen some requests. Some other horror villains too.

Oh that reminds me. What will be halloween ep for this year?

There is Harry vs Percy and some old legacy ones like KirkSolo and GandalfDumbledore.

If its just a singular character, NEO from Matrix Ive seen some requests. Some other horror villains too.

Oh that reminds me. What will be halloween ep for this year?
Hmmm... Vampires, Werewolves and Slashers are done.

I predict something Demonic or Eldrich next. Maybe Hellboy Vs Nero or a SMT MU?

FNAF only has Springtrap for a workable rep
undertale is obvious
Fornite has jonesy
tbh i don't think catering to zoomies is that great of an idea 24/7
this would be perfect

You say that as if those franchises coming to DB wouldn't be based...
Well I just threw random franchises without much thought and no def not 24/7, but at least 1/4th of your season line-up should be catering to your young audience

You do realize like the average age for zoomers is between 19 to 20 right. The age demo your looking for is Gen Alpha and very late stage Gen Z.
Who comes up with these names? Also given DB has ads for mental health wellbeing and Wifi (plus sex related ads in the past) I doubt they'll lean too much into the younger age demographic (at least not right now) plus the potential sight of the gruesome mutilation of a fictional character (it is called DEATH BATTLE) might raise the eyebrows of parents lol!

Made a TN for Simon vs Ryoma, this MU will literally never happen but I still love it
evolutions_will.png
That Ryoma character looks so cool, does Getter Robo have any DVDs or on any streaming service? If so where should I start?

Who comes up with these names? Also given DB has ads for mental health wellbeing and Wifi (plus sex related ads in the past) I doubt they'll lean too much into the younger age demographic (at least not right now) plus the potential sight of the gruesome mutilation of a fictional character (it is called DEATH BATTLE) might raise the eyebrows of parents lol!
I don’t think raising the eyebrows of parents is gonna be that big of an issue when it comes to appealing to a younger demographic lmao. I’m sure most of us started out watching the show semi early, and most parents don’t exactly monitor their kid’s internet activity.

Who comes up with these names?
From my understanding it's a continuation Gen X despite the fact that the X and Gen X wasn't meant to be used for notation it was meant to mean an unknown variable rather than as a sequential letter notation. Also Gen Y is another term for Millennials if your wondering.
I'm a zoomer?
If you were born between the years of 1997 and 2010, yeah. Though if you were born between the ages years of 1995 to 1996 or 2011 to 2013 you might also be considered Gen Z depending on what source you use.

From my understanding it's a continuation Gen X despite the fact that the X and Gen X wasn't meant to be used for notation it was meant to mean an unknown variable rather than as a sequential letter notation. Also Gen Y is another term for Millennials if your wondering.
Oh God there's going to be Gen Beta isnt there

Oh God there's going to be Gen Beta isnt there
In like 10 to 20 years, yeah probably. And the best part is that point Gen Alpha will be established enough as a generation that when people have critisms for Gen Beta they'll claim alot of the issues that Gen Alpha is currently causing is their fault while also miss attributing traits how Gen Gamma is acting online as well.

Last edited:
At one point GvS3 would have been neat. Season 5+ beyond DC still has it too good so dont waste Goku for that lol

Try Sailor Moon or Saint Seiya.

Also Dom vs Kiryu feels like borderline shitpost, since at first glance Fast & Furious having fighters sounds weird for non watcher lol
I wonder if there is an alternate version of Goku that can beat one alternate version of Superman

Is that right? Haven't personally seen more than 1 of them, so I assumed his would be the "canon" ones.
From my understanding the whole canon thing is due to how Superman Returns was basically a soft reboot to the Reeves films and treated the first 2 as canon with this later confirmed through the CW series. Seeing as that's the version that poeple use and a general dislike for the 3 and 4 it's considered by most (including DC) to be canon but like when someone says "Reeves Superman" they probably mean all the Reeves movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back