• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BowserEggman is shaping up to be kino so it sucks research can go meh route

KratosAsura also is looking good. Loretos is beating Fraudtos... but maybe theyll use multiversal Asura or actual myth scaling for him.

WATCH FOR THE BEAST WITH ONE EYE

OR READ ALL ABOUT HIM INSTEAD, I GUESS

Moving on here
Which fight from the Kickstarter season you guys are the most excited for?
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg

It will be the 4th episode this year, Inshallah.............

Sometimes not even that. They refused to use the explicitly canon to 616 marvel Godzilla crossover.
Didn't they use him scaling to Thor in Godzilla vs Gamera
edit: ninja'd, though the casts dont really have any say on the true episodes, especially when they used mvc3 and bomberman in Pyramid Head vs Nemesis

I do recall some murmuring about god in Asura's Wrath creating a multiverse or sth, whats up with that? Bad comments?
Nah doesn't exist really
Ha hah, but probably KratoSura. I don't really have any interest in any of the other matchups...

Well maybe EggBowser. If only to see where they scale Sonic these days

Sup kirb Been a while

It’s over, Bill Cipher undoubtedly beats Discord now.

Back