• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Funny how not long ago there was a talk on downplay era and wank era, let alone on feats vs statements

If we are gonna question literally any instance characters get buffed or nerfed for one or few instances in their series, you aint making it better, like it or not some characters are simply having a rating in question for reasons, whether you wanna believe it is another story, but acting like they dont exist is ridiculous

Some characters facing off doesnt automatically means they scale, its context dependant and even if there is none of that the issue, consistency is a thing, why we act like we didnt seen the same old trope of normal humans beating an all powerful villain, which is often non sensical, most horror villains are beaten by teenagers or hurt by them, one jock dude endured a beating from Jason unlike others before and after him, we scaling him to the masked lake killer now?

I mean in the books we see Mabel and Dipper pilot this craft or whatever outside of space and time, and into a realm that can see all throughout history.........

The evidence for Immeasurable humans just keep piling, idk...................................

If you're going to keep trolling then I ain't wasting my time no longer.

Will be nice to have now the final confirmation of you arguing out of pure spite and bad faith in the GF CRTs though.

If you're going to keep trolling then I ain't wasting my time no longer.

Will be nice to have now the final confirmation of you arguing out of pure spite and bad faith in the GF CRTs though.
idk why you're so pressed, I'm arguing for your verse! The humans there can react and fight on par with even an Outerversal deity like Bill........ Truly impressive!

Straw-manning here I see.

Hmmm did I complain about Necrozma specifically here? I cant recall, I dont think I did that in any CRTs, maybe in consistency about games vs manga is where you remember that, I probably did here in DB Threads. But hey, we can do that right away again :^DDDD

Been a while since I looked at specific details of Necrozma's feats, I think it was Necrozma absorbing all the light in Ultra Space in the manga. There wasnt anything else for 3-C specifically? Anyways, since I do have said or have implied that the way I think VS stuff should be handled is significantly different from VSW logic, I dont plan touching that on CRTs. But if we were to poke holes on Poke feats, yeah I feel like its another standard bit too much benefit of doubt.

First of all absorbing light in general, sure light is form of energy radiation, but how well does that really translate to Necrozma's AP? Does Necrozma punch harder, is his light attacks stronger? Profile says he can use absorption to amp itself but there wasnt source for that, but I assume there is manga or anime pic for that. But still, then the feat happens off screen which is also not as fun. I guess this is still 3-C even with massive overtime. Now, does this even affect durability itself? Fiction isnt always DBZ, so potentially I would keep that in mind. And then the real issue is that this was used to scale-chain everything. Necrozma - Zygarde - Mewtwo - Deoxys - Rayquaza and then whatever the hell you keep doing. And then this manga feat is used for games and anime as well. There is the technicality of "Pokemon are meant to be generally roughly the same across different mediums", which to an extend, yeah probably. But this shit is just used to allow this factually outlier to be used everywhere. Trying real hard to remember, we have T1 Arceus, Gen 4 T2 Legendary feats and then T3 Necrozma, possibly T3 Eternatus if you take its infinite statement literally. So like what, there are 2 T3 feats in Poke and I should accept that for everyone? Pffft

So yeah, personally not a fan. To an extend its not truly bad, but if I were to sincerely look at Pokemon's story and how it is presented? Yeah Necrozma stuff is kind of a joke.

Tangentially related, but we are going to get ******* Multiversal Ash in DB eventually now, which is also dumb. I have not read, watched or played all of Pokemon, but Multiversal Ash is a joke, and anyone who hates lore should start to campaign about that as well.

No one knows but every other writer saw it and said "I want my work to be a little like THAT!"
not true, Quentin Tarantino

QyB3EOT.png

Low 2-C Undertale was a mistake.

Plus funny how when Efi went missing, Timmy Turner became like, High 6-A and MFTL (physically btw) from 10-C lol.

yet never having the balls to make an actual change, because they know they'd be blasted to hell and back if they try.
This shit be the most condescending cope ngl even excluding shit with Bill stats and such folks like using this as an a reason as if this site doesn't go back and forth on a character stats and doesn't have bias/fanboys that wouldn't stonewall peeps to the point they said **** it and don't got other shit to do
Let's not pretend that doesn't happened either even agreeing to this extent you need to have mad dog Fuji level of patience and determination to deal with that nonsense

This shit be the most condescending cope ngl
No no I usually keep seeing people complaining a fuckload against multiple verses yet never doing anything. Ya know how many times peopele threatened to downgrade UT back to Low 2-C yet never happened, right?
excluding shit with Bill stats and such folks like using this as an a reason as if this site doesn't go back and forth on a character stats and doesn't have bias/fanboys that wouldn't stonewall peeps to the point they said **** it and don't got other shit to do
If your only arguments are just "it's wrong because it's too strong for my narrative" then ofc it's going to be blasted away lmao.
Let's not pretend that doesn't happened either even agreeing to this extent you need to have mad dog Fuji level of patience and determination to deal with that nonsense
Cool I suppose. But being toxic towards the supporters because they do stuff for their verse in the website, in a thread that also happens to be in said website, is not exactly an intelligent move, as obviosuly people would respond if you talk shit about them publicly. There's Discord for this kind of rant, ya know.

Back