• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf they made wally just multiversal via racing barry at max to claim he beats sonic along haxes and stamina, they didnt use the cosmologies like in their most recent fights of both franchises

Tbf they made wally just multiversal via racing barry at max to claim he beats sonic along haxes and stamina, they didnt use the cosmologies like in their most recent fights of both franchises
The QnA specifies that Flash beat Sonic off of cosmology stuff, it just wasnt touched on in the episode itself since they didn't really go into dimensional tiering at that point in episodes.

So sad Kiryu vs Dom is the most likely Kiryu MU. It’s probably my least favorite MU for literally my favorite character of all time lol. I’d much prefer some other opponents that focus better on his fighting skills honestly

At least it saves Wei Shen for Yagami…

So sad Kiryu vs Dom is the most likely Kiryu MU. It’s probably my least favorite MU for literally my favorite character of all time lol. I’d much prefer some other opponents that focus better on his fighting skills honestly

At least it saves Wei Shen for Yagami…
Who is 'Dom' referring to, here? And why are they most likely? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop.

Who is Dom referring to, here? And why are they most likely? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop, here.
Today's Death Battle cast was between Dominic Toretto vs Kiryu and usually they do casts as a test to see if the audience are interested in doing the match-ups as actual episodes. It does not necessarily guarantee or deny any potential episode from happening though.

Today's Death Battle cast was between Dominic Toretto vs Kiryu and usually they do casts as a test to see if the audience are interested in doing the match-ups as actual episodes. It does not necessarily guarantee or deny any potential episode from happening though.
Oh, that Dom? I'm no expert on the Fast Franchise, but isn't that a massive stomp in Kiryu's favor?

Not that a stomp episode can't be good regardless, but I'm still not sure how I'd feel about that MU.

The amount of 14-17 year olds on the official discord concerns me and if a huge chunk of DB audience is that young, then they really should cater to them with fresh and newer franchises otherwise they'll lose them.
maxresdefault.jpg

I actually was rereading ArchieSilver winning posts and JFC I regret saying that DB compared ArchieSonic Multiverse to DC. So many took that as 1-A ASonic and latched into that.

...Then again, maybe they are much more comparable after those nerfs :^)

Today's Death Battle cast was between Dominic Toretto vs Kazuma Kiryu and usually they do casts as a test to see if the audience are interested in doing the match-ups as actual episodes. It does not necessarily guarantee or deny any potential episode from happening though.
Oh, that Dom? I'm no expert on the Fast Franchise, but isn't that a massive stomp in Kiryu's favor?

Not that a stomp episode can't be good regardless, but I'm still not sure how I'd feel about that MU.
Does not deny or confirm anything except matchups of Dom and Kazuma are in their radar.

IMO both have better so Dominic Toretto vs Kazuma Kiryu is not my favorite.

Posting it again since it's out now also read @Kirbonic_Pikmin's blog on the MU it's really good

Okay another "obscure verse go wild case closed" matchup.

I actually was rereading ArchieSilver winning posts and JFC I regret saying that DB compared ArchieSonic Multiverse to DC. So many took that as 1-A ASonic and latched into that.

...Then again, maybe they are much more comparable after those nerfs :^)
Well I believe it is more a 5D Archie Sonic top god tier vs 5D Flash/Zoom tier.

Still these can be potentially affecting some of the future DC matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back