• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, Moro isn't a popular villain, he's only a villain of the week, he hasn't left a mark like the other Dragon ball villains

Tirek isn't popular at all. People don't really watch MLP for the battle stuff. He is not popular outside the MLP fandom, especially compared to the other MLP villains.

That MU would do fine but it wouldn't do as good as literally any other matchup in the kickstarter
Someone who gets it

Dragon Ball is Dragon Ball. I'm sorry that the best DBS matchups left besides Morek are Markhan, Knuckolo. Begone.

GUPjnK8WQAAv6Qx.jpg:large
Tbh, I don’t think MLP would bring in views, a lot of their MUs are carried by the other characters.

Alright, I do need truth here.

Tipper, you are Claudio Swiss from One Last Forum right? You two post similar fan images, it has to be you right?
Surprised you lurk there didn't think you do
nah like, I literally have never seen you here before despite you clearly being a regular here. Usually I scroll through a thread and I'll recognize anyone above 1000 replies but somehow I missed you entirely
Lol fair
Tbh, I don’t think MLP would bring in views, a lot of their MUs are carried by the other characters.
Its just that there popularity peaked backed in the early and mid 10s and also don't have that much clout in the vs game

Tbh I don’t even watch the pony episodes. I haven’t watched a single one

It’s not 2010 anymore, bronies don’t control the internet anymore.

Lol fair

Its just that there popularity peaked backed in the early and mid 10s and also don't have that much clout in the vs game
So neither of you watched Peakcord? Y’all are missing out.

Dont have account there but I take a look occasionally.

I think I mentioned once, but after SA forums closed down I looked elsewhere to see DB opinions. Hence why I look at VSW, Reddit, 4Chan and other forums for opinions. Im not in official Discord, but I still want to try to see general opinions.

I dont look at TikTok tho

I’ve been seeing screenshot compilations of redditors throwing tantrums over people canceling their pledges.

It’s so absurd, actual children that haven’t donated demanding others give their money to death battle.

Was this posted here earlier? If not, well here's a statement from Sam about the Kickstarter pledges.

Yeah people are being all pissy because Death Battle fans are mad parasocial. They latch waaaay too hard onto the staff and their opinions, and get angry in their defense. Nothing new

I loved the show back in the day and I still agree they've pretty much exhausted their best options.

Discord was their most relevant "villain" rep by far. IIRC the rest of the big bads only show up for a few episodes when they're introduced and when they return near the end of the show.
Mane 6 is covered well enough. Rarity and Flutters, much as I love 'em, definitely don't need an episode.
Mane 6-adjacents like Trixie and Starlight's matchups seem pretty meh.
Luna vs Krueger is a fun idea, but Krueger has Pennywise.
MAYBE Celestia vs Amaterasu if they wanted to bring in Okami, but I don't know how relevant it is nowadays to help carry the episode. Rosalina and Palutena are also possibilities I've seen, but they're better off fighting each other.

If DBX ever returns, AJ vs Sandy Cheeks could be fun; both shows already had their gag episode, so I can't really see it warranting a full DB.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Twilight vs Oleander as a DBX.

Alright guys, what personal match ups do you want like personally what would you want in season 11?
Raidou vs Constantine.
Gandalf vs Dumbledore.
Thor vs Superman (it's like my childhood debate, pls no judge).
YHVH vs Arceus for the chaos.

Some other stuff that's already been revealed... For some reason I can't really think of some of the ones I know I wanted to happen.

Raidou vs Constantine.
Gandalf vs Dumbledore.
Thor vs Superman (it's like my childhood debate, pls no judge).
YHVH vs Arceus for the chaos.

Some other stuff that's already been revealed... For some reason I can't really think of some of the ones I know I wanted to happen.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg

But asides from this, Idk, probably just Goku vs Sonic so Goku can catch his 4th L.

If DBX ever returns, AJ vs Sandy Cheeks could be fun; both shows already had their gag episode, so I can't really see it warranting a full DB.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Twilight vs Oleander as a DBX.
I think AJ vs Sandy could be fun as a full DB, but as a very minor MU.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-fullview.jpg

But asides from this, Idk, probably just Goku vs Sonic so Goku can catch his 4th L.
Sonic loses tho
Alright guys, what personal match ups do you want like personally what would you want in season 11?
Gordon vs Isaac

Back