• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
100% real btw
1723110033043175.png

GenSHIT strikes again.
I don't Genshin is really the problem. The problem is that they picked a Genshin character no one gives a shit about.
The traveler is a notcharacter who exists for the plot to happen around and for people to start with before pulling a character they actually like.
There are character who people actually like and would be excited seeing, so them going "This traveler match will be the most popular Genshin match ever" and betting thousands of dollars on this is certainly something,

Honestly, Tots_Real is right. If it was Raiden, Zhongli, Xiao, or maybe best boy Venti, then the blowback probably wouldn't be as severe for a Genshin character, especially for a 700K goal. Same for Aang because some like Po and Captain Planet have consistently been popular MUs for him. Its like hearing 'Aang vs Edward was popular' when... I legit never heard anyone say they want that fight- Roy vs Zuko yes, but never Aang vs Ed. It being Tiki's preferred MU makes me want to see what they'd do with it since we saw how passion projects for the group have always popped off, but its a bit iffy

If it was Raiden, Zhongli, Xiao, or maybe best boy Venti
Only those two I could see
Zhongi don't seem to have a mu that would click and unless ya betting on Femboy lovers in masses to put mad 💰 I doubt it
Raiden def would've made more sense given her popular even among normies and Xiao had a WOW Mu on the TOC in 2022

I don't Genshin is really the problem. The problem is that they picked a Genshin character no one gives a shit about.
The traveler is a notcharacter who exists for the plot to happen around and for people to start with before pulling a character they actually like.
There are character who people actually like and would be excited seeing, so them going "This traveler match will be the most popular Genshin match ever" and betting thousands of dollars on this is certainly something,
You have to admit, Genshin is atleast a small part of the problem

The fact that he thinks that will work is adorable.
That's the famous hacker known as 4chan, not Ultraguy 😭 😭 😭
3/4 episodes confirmed?
artworks-6EfiZpuiv8WfiApK-WUlGVA-t500x500.jpg

Praying for Funny Valentine VS Senator Armstrong for the 2024 Election!
The battle ends by the loser blowing the ear off the winner just for the winner to shoot back and win
The problem for me is that the matchup doesn't feel natural, it doesn't feel requested enough, I hardly ever heard anyone shilling it before. It sounds like that Percy Jackson vs Hades protag guy situation where the team tries to force an alt for a character that already has a more requested and popular opponent in mind while expecting the public to like the alt.

Back