• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
😭 I really do try and not come across as salty, I swear. Just that every so often, people will pick apart our actions when something is up they don't like. More oftentimes the answer is closer to "they do be missing sometimes" and not "this was a calculated psyop to do XYZ." We didn't even think we'd reach the Kickstarter goal in the first day. I promise you we don't have a secret agenda of finely tuned chess plays.
I've always been in the "They missing sometimes" camp lol.

So given Genshin on what are series are ya interested in bringing on the show mainly
Earnestly, I don't have anymore big franchises I'm pining to see on the show. I guess Sackboy VS Maxwell and Spike VS Revy are the last ones that haven't gotten confirmed? It's hard to say because I wouldn't consider the latter to be big series as they are just good shows. Be cool to have more Tekken or other series I like but plenty's been covered.

You know what, Xenoblade actually. That's the main one.

Sometimes people are, but you're not, don't worry. The last thing I want is just a wrong impression going around about good people on the team. So I'll clarify within my limits to give.
Good to hear. What is the most niche matchup that you want to happen? I know it'll never happen but my favorite right now is this:

hq720.jpg

To be fair, the animation studio is mainly known for Baki and.... Dr. Stone in recent years. At least they have Sakamoto coming out soon.
I still think they could have put more abilities from Ohma's series and have a more accurate and better choreography if they had a guy who knew a lot about his series writing the choreography too. That movie felt incompetent, like the multiple teams who collabed didn't communicate
Does the MHA fanbase deserve the ending they got?
They deserve that and worse

So given Genshin on what are series are ya interested in bringing on the show mainly
How Geralt and the Witcher hasn't been on the show is eye boggling.

Massive video game success that put Projekt Red on the map, W3 considered one of the GOATS, became mainstream with the Netflix series, people now reading the original books, card game, spin offs, the works, and actor controversy.

Witcher 3 also made Geralt pretty strong (relatively speaking).

How Geralt and the Witcher hasn't been on the show is eye boggling.

Massive video game success that put Projekt Red on the map, W3 considered one of the GOATS, became mainstream with the Netflix series, people now reading the original books, card game, spin offs, the works, and actor controversy.

Witcher 3 also made Geralt pretty strong (relatively speaking).
You could say the same thing with Call Of Duty, just without Netflix and card game.

Back