• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's the issue
IMG_9292.png

This should've been a mu that was hidden
This shouldn’t have been part of the show at all tbh

Well that's bullshit, the most popular genshit character I see that's requested for DB is Raiden, they could've used one of her MUs, would make more sense than Aang vs Aether
The most popular for from what I've seen is MK Raiden(funny ain't it) so if they did that I could see folks and whales putting money into it by a decent amount assuming it didn't lose momentum
This shouldn’t have been part of the show at all tbh
Eh I can get it in the basis of
Giving Avatar an actual good episode
introducing a new franchise
Tho I could care less about an aang Runback

The most popular for from what I've seen is MK Raiden(funny ain't it) so if they did that I could see folks and whales putting money into it by a decent amount assuming it didn't lose momentum
This one's pretty popular, another one I know is Raiden vs Artoria, which probably is not as popular as the latter against Ky or Luke but still would've gotten a way better reaction than what we got

Man, Ben said in cast they were expecting like 20k in first day, yet they basically smashed it and got 600k in a week, and they were already confident 75k would allow them to continue to work on show. They have massively surpassed that goal and DB looks to be going on for a while.

And immediately week later we have a mini-controversy now. Weird happenings :V

Tbf they should have put a better genshin MU or as Tipper said, hide that and give another, there are clearly better Genshin characters people wanna see first which admitedly is the female characters

They reached their goal and all, but people wont pay money on a MU they arent excited for, clearly they need peeps who are around vs communities to tell them what they want, at worst ask with a poll what characters from X series they wanna see first

Back