• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, if Trunks wins, you gotta 100% Dragonball Xenoverse 2. :ROFLMAO:
I actually enjoyed DBXV2 but it's hilarious that in the last few years it pretty much became a live service MMORPG, the amount content is borderline infinite and it's still going.

Also you know Dimps? (The team that developed the Xenoverse games under Bandai Namco) they former employers were actually Sega and they developed several portable Sonic games, most notably the Sonic Rush games (introduced Blaze the cat and Eggman Nega), Sonic Advanced games (introduced Cream the Rabbit) and Sonic Pocket Adventure (the only Sonic game to receive the 10/10 masterpiece rating from every Sonic fans "favourite" professional critics; IGN).

It seems Sonic and Dragon-ball being compared as well as linked to each other is truly inevitable.

Trunks is 170 cm while Silver is 100 cm.

Sonic characters are smoll
Sonic characters have won against quite a lot of opponents in Death Battle (with similar amounts of losses).

And obviously this is not even the most drastic size difference.

Frieza vs Megatron and Gohan vs Ultraman really suffer from this...

maxresdefault.jpg

Thoughts: The fight was animated as well as you can get did enjoy the banters said between the two and bout what u expect between these speedsters
Favorite Moment in the fight was Flash trying to Steal speed from Ultra Sonic only for the Latter to resist and drag Wally across the planetoid
The background setting was done well and Way Past Flash slaps

that said it isn't perfect my biggest gripes that its only good nothing beyond that the scale was tame which shouldn't be given the two characters and it didn't fully touch on the utter crazy shit between them beyond the standard stuff. The fact Black vs Thawne had a lot crazier shit feels like why they didn't do it here beyond Wally dragging sonic through the time stream a bit

A good fight but nothing really special that could've had a bit more done in it

hofmawzrvxt81.png

Thoughts: Easily Shadows best fight and it's not even close given it's the only fight to treat him with ******* respect. Moments like Shadow Tossing his Gun away was funny and Him Calling Kisaragi Ryuko Faker worked as a double reference to SA2 and his first fight with Vegeta and Ryuko Alumni Mode Was done very to show the utter size over the earth and said fight was fast paced without coming to a halt, Capture the KLK effects well in the fight (not perfect but good enough) Music was a banger as usual.

that said issues i had was Ryuko characterization being her early half self then EOS which makes it meh given on that end her insulting Senkets OOC and feels like there was miscommunication in the voice direction of for Her given in the draft her lil faith line was supposed to be more playful then annoyed
i did enjoy her Taunting Shadow Sword n Sayonara line
Wanted more of Shadow being a shit talker like he was in SA2 but given how he's been treated in Modern Sega in General especially in IDW it was good enough
Facial expressions for Both Shadow & Ryuko be weird at times and i wished the team had enough time to do the HD Scenes for the fight
overall despite some faults it was a solid fight nothing beyond the grand but decent enough and it was nice to see Shadow scoring a W after all these years.

de278oy-3611bb7f-a603-48e2-9f4e-fbbada482b19.jpg

Thoughts: A great way to start a second half of a season, Earth being blown up from the start to allow the fight being in space really helped a lot to allow the two let loose, Beerus Chosesn Death line was done well to fit the character without it coming off as a "He said the thing!" the effects were done well, Galaxia Sprite was good and both characters played off each other (though kind of relied on using Anime Galaxia personality ) and shows DB can work
opposite fighting styles well and Beerus no selling the Starseed and his "I am the Impossible" was fantastic

Great fight and Was the best Mu for Beerus and a good way to introduce Sailor Moon on the show
deqmznh-87bd1492-356f-4f2e-ac1b-2422dd390694.png

Thoughts: Yeah i remember hating the fact this MU happening over Asura given S7 Capeshit fatigue but ending up loving this fight and its among my favorite Finales on the show next to PopTama,MIghtMight and Goku vs Superman 1, Both characters use of each other Iconic lines was well done, the chorography was good and honestly did a good job Showing how Hulk would deal with fighting a Fast-paced character in 3D, The Cosmic destruction Via headbutts was the most fitting way between the two goliaths
IKARI was a banger too, fitting both characters who despite their rage just want to be at peace and be surround by good people

biggest issue was the sound effect at first it was fine but felt annoying how ya had two beast going at it and didn't have that real oomph to their Hits

easily one of my favorite DB fights one the show
a8061-16403632921010-1920.jpg

Thoughts: This fight script was done in one day yet the execution for it was done masterfully. The fight covered alot without feeling like it could;ve done more with both, The VA on both sides was stellar, and the usage of Time Travel was well done. like Cable vs Booster it was used to elevate the fight with trying to go back and kill each other at various points in the fight, captured the dickish nature between both, didn't held back on how strong these two were and the kill on Black is among the best on the show with Thawne Shit eating grin and flipping off Black was icing on th ecake before pulling a Kabal on him sevral times on the olanet before yeetting him into the sun
oh an Reverse Rose slaps

Easily among the peak of S8
deztd8x-4a3e921d-5a86-4b50-a6ec-e94ee2f783fa.png

Thoughts: a prett damn good fight between two warrior princes, i do like Thor's portrayal in this bout unlike his last one and Vegeta was far better than his first outing on the show,The music slapped and UE was done well, The Clash between Warrior Madness vs Ultra Ego was cool, and having Vegeta pulling a page outta Goku's playbook to pull a fake out on him n Thor's Final Flash vs GodBlast Beam collision.

The Fake out was done very well with Thor Coming out surviving the FF Battered n Bruised with a being just being pissed n determined to put Vegeta Down leading to Vegeta trying to pull a Mix of FE with Hakai on him with to no avail. The Kill is among the best of it's season with the hammer coming n popping Vegeta head like a grape and Thor battle cry at the end was very fitting of a Warrior coming off a tough battle

the only issue i have is Thor could've had more offense in his clash with Vegeta then getting beaten down for the most part when the latter until he fought Ultra Ego but it kinda fits with Thor being a tank and deliver the hits that matter and Felt it suffers from the scale being too tamed when you compare it to the latter DB fights could've had a planet getting nuked at least
also wished the banter was much more friendly between these two akin to annoyance at first but respect in the end

one my favorite fights in S9 but felt there was more that could've been done

Frieza vs Megatron and Gohan vs Ultraman really suffer from this...
alright lets be real

The first TF rep was Starscream vs Rainbow Dash and the latter was smaller than Frieza

obviously S1 budget n quality of the fight aside point is The size difference isn't that much of a big deal especially when DB can make it drastic to affect the fight

I actually enjoyed DBXV2 but it's hilarious that in the last few years it pretty much became a live service MMORPG, the amount content is borderline infinite and it's still going.

Also you know Dimps? (The team that developed the Xenoverse games under Bandai Namco) they former employers were actually Sega and they developed several portable Sonic games, most notably the Sonic Rush games (introduced Blaze the cat and Eggman Nega), Sonic Advanced games (introduced Cream the Rabbit) and Sonic Pocket Adventure (the only Sonic game to receive the 10/10 masterpiece rating from every Sonic fans "favourite" professional critics; IGN).

It seems Sonic and Dragon-ball being compared as well as linked to each other is truly inevitable.
wait I thought Blaze was introduced in 06 with Silver?

Imagine if the Halloween fight isn't Jason vs Michael. The amount of rage will be amazing and unwarranted actually, since there's really nothing to suggest that's going to be a match-up,

I can understand people being upset that Galactus vs Unicron hasn't happened yet, because they have confirmed it a long ass time ago, but for this match-up, they have not given any hints or promises.

Imagine if the Halloween fight isn't Jason vs Michael. The amount of rage will be amazing and unwarranted actually, since there's really nothing to suggest that's going to be a match-up,

I can understand people being upset that Galactus vs Unicron hasn't happened yet, because they have confirmed it a long ass time ago, but for this match-up, they have not given any hints or promises.
Mainly Because if you're doing a Halloween Mu this season and one that fully releases on Halloween then there's no other fight that would fit other than Jason vs Michaels
not doing it at this time would be among the biggest missed opportunities given the following
New franchises this season especially among the Horror genre DB hasn't touched upon
Previous Halloween episodes had Werewolves, Latter Vampires and what better way to continue then with Slashers
Myers has an upcoming movie coming in October 14th
Jason vs Michael being already a massive, requested fight
Outside Freddy vs Pennywise i can't think of many Alt that would be more suitable
they haven't confirmed it that's tru however this year is literally the best time to do while the Iron is hot

while that's all true, i still think its mostly meaningless unless there was hints/easter eggs suggesting this fight, like DioCard was teased. plenty of verses get new material and there's no DB episode for them,

So yeah, I can understand people being disappointed if it doesn't happen, but some people are gonna go crazy yo if it doesn't happen.

That's a copy.

Ben really likes comic Silver, this was so fondly nice to hear and I love it.

Also even they outright say this DB is extremely close, and Liam's apparently super excited for the next DB wonder what that'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back