• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would y'all feel about Ben 10 vs Danny becoming a real Death Battle? I'd personally be hyped
Not really hyped for it honestly
How would y'all feel about Ben 10 vs Danny becoming a real Death Battle? I'd personally be hyped
eh not really for me
i feel if you wanna bring Ben Back have him fight Starforce Megaman
Danny doesn't need to come back

Seeing this match acknowledged made me happy.
Seeing this matchup less requested than Gru vs Megamind makes me skeptical.
Ben 10 vs Danny Phantom
I’d dig it but it’s a foregone conclusion
It has been a DBX so if they are too lazy or bisy and want a filler episode they may dig it up.

depeoht-f11b9eb0-e909-4580-b1aa-7c9d74fcb12d.png
Who is the fellow next to RJ? (Purple power ranger)
I'd appreciate a reply to this.

In case people forget

Last edited:
Might as well kill more time with analyses, what characters and franchises have been treated well and not well? Based on research, fight animation & representation.

Some are odd like Venom's brainlust (tho this is DEATH Battle I guess) and interestingly aside from research, Sonic fights are usually well animated.

Might as well kill more time with analyses, what characters and franchises have been treated well and not well? Based on research, fight animation & representation.

Some are odd like Venom's brainlust (tho this is DEATH Battle I guess) and interestingly aside from research, Sonic fights are usually well animated.
Most DB Fights have been done well animation wise outside Goku vs Superman 2 and to a certain degree 18 vs Carol

Yeah GvS2 is classic bad. Was gonna bring up 18 too, they admitted that mistake. And it was awkward because 18's spin-off stuff heavily contradicts canon.

I guess Mikey is pretty bad too. They literally dissed him so bad. I do think it was kind of funny lol

I guess another point no one else but me cares about is Lucario vs Renamon. It was supposed to be wild versions but they got trainer feats. Tho I guess that ep's real issue is that it is very bland. No one talks about it.

MU4YURIEV.png

Been a while since I posted one of these, huh? This time, a character I omitted from the Xeno VS MU charts, and I'm kinda scratching my head as to why: Dmitri Yuriev.

Qualifications to be his opponent:

• Planetary, likely higher.
  • Be the 'father' of any number of significant characters, up to and including mains, secondaries and the morally challenged.
  • Be a scientist of questionable ethical standing (I mean, U.R.T.Vs are great and all, but this guy is a dickbag).
  • Have a philosophy on gods, or have a respective spiritual complex.
  • Go after the basis of god tiers in your universe, or become one (U-DO's possession, anyone?).
  • Probably be in possession of at least one or two mechs (optional).
  • Have a history of a previous life, maybe?

Tell me if there's anyone I should add, going off of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back