• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine ("What" tier means that i'm unfamiliar with the characters/don't get the connections)
EDIT: Oh, shit, i've accidentally put Alien vs Predator in what
RtHWcGCnFkUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Behold:

ShulkLightInLeCrings.png

OK BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
This is my own (as in, own MUs and all):

FavMUsDBa.png

And yes, there are a lot of Xeno MUs on here.

tfw Gladion vs Tora and Klaus vs Hala get Kowalski'd

EDIT: here's the link to my template:

Though whatever his apponent is I'd like the plot of the fight to be Skeletor stopping the villain from taking control of castle grey skull. And if skeletor wins I'd want them to make a joke where Skeletor says something heroic and starts walking away into the sunset and then remembers he that "wait a second I'm the badguy" but it's to late because the Sorceress has resealed the castel.

They did it in Strange vs Fate.
I mean like, i guess, but that was several years ago and this chat literally just got done with a long-winded rant about how bad season 5's research was, if they're specifically using Goku Black (Especially given the whole "I want to use more specific versions of characters" thing that's recent) i don't see why they'd use infinite Zamasu, that seems like more of a Fusion Zamasu thing

I mean like, i guess, but that was several years ago and this chat literally just got done with a long-winded rant about how bad season 5's research was, if they're specifically using Goku Black (Especially given the whole "I want to use more specific versions of characters" thing that's recent) i don't see why they'd use infinite Zamasu, that seems like more of a Fusion Zamasu thing
I mean, it's just fusing with his future self.

Is it really outside help when it's you? Booster Gold got an army of him from every second he fought.

Not to mention DB has decided against stomps for being stomps before, so IMO it seems like they'd either use Fusion Zamasu or not do the episode as a proper DB.

Last edited:

Is it really outside help when it's you? Booster Gold got an army of him from every second he fought.

Not to mention DB has decided against stomps for being stomps before, so IMO it seems like they'd either use Fusion Zamasu or not do the episode as a proper DB.
i mean i guess tho i feels like boils down to how to you incoperate FZ let alone Infinite Zamasu into the fight without disrupting the flow

I'd assume Black and Future Zamasu get a team combo (Maybe the latter grabs Thawne and Black does a Kamehameha like in FighterZ) and then almost immediately fuse.

Maybe this is when Thawne gets serious and he uses phasing on Future Zamasu, showing off his immortality.

booster gold can summon himself at any time and that's a direct clone of himself. Goku Black AFAIK can't summon future Zamasu on his own, who is very explicitly his own character

i know you literally just want GB to win and i agree but come on man

what wacky and uncharacteristic opinions you have.

Even popular matches have been rejected for being curbstomps before (Such as Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter), and GB vs RF isn't a legacy matchup to make up for that.

And honestly, even ignoring bias, seeing Thawne dying in a way that matters would be way more satisfying than seeing Black dying. Black's done some terrible things, but it's small potatoes compared to what Thawne's done, and at least Zamasu died beyond the ability to be resurrected for what he did. Thawne's gotten off nearly scott-free in the comics.

There would be nothing more satisfying than seeing Thawne realize how powerless he is to defeat Infinite Zamasu. After making so many people his bitch, Thawne himself becomes the bitch.

what wacky and uncharacteristic opinions you have.

Even popular matches have been rejected for being curbstomps before (Such as Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter), and GB vs RF isn't a legacy matchup to make up for that.

And honestly, even ignoring bias, seeing Thawne dying in a way that matters would be way more satisfying than seeing Black dying. Black's done some terrible things, but it's small potatoes compared to what Thawne's done, and at least Zamasu died beyond the ability to be resurrected for what he did. Thawne's gotten off nearly scott-free in the comics.

There would be nothing more satisfying than seeing Thawne realize how powerless he is to defeat Infinite Zamasu. After making so many people his bitch, Thawne himself becomes the bitch.
TFW you have to bring in something non standard for him to have any chance of beating Thawne just for him to go "time huh" and no u it

Infinite Zamasu would still have the acausality.
Ah yes, the acausality which speed force users can bypass, from the ring that Thawne can steal, because thawne is literally the exact type of person to pull shit like that and he literally has cosmic awareness for things that **** with time

It is honestly kind of funny watching you try and drum up some method for GB to win, and the only thing you can possibly think of being putting a different character against Thawne

Thawne has no way of knowing what the ring does.

And also the ring would kinda be fused with Infinite Zamasu (Goku literally went "**** it, call god" rather than using the actual time travel he had available).

And considering Infinite Zamasu wasn't effected by it's existence in the past, I really think time huh won't do shit. How do you time huh time itself?

Thawne has no way of knowing what the ring does.

And also the ring would kinda be fused with Infinite Zamasu (Goku literally went "**** it, call god" rather than using the actual time travel he had available).

And considering Infinite Zamasu wasn't effected by it's existence in the past, I really think time huh won't do shit. How do you time huh time itself?
the Cope is real here, smashor literally be making shit up to try and justify a flash L

yeah it’s not like thawne can just detect time fuckery with cosmic awareness that works on a Dr Manhattan level and the speed force is a dimension above the entire db verse or anything that would be just silly

And yeah goku is definitely comparable to reverse flash and is definitely as smart and haxxy as him yes

fr I find it hilarious that the best thing you could come up with to make black win was to make thawne fight someone else

What, do you think of Thawne in the same way Weekly thinks of Ryuko?
I’d say the way you think of black is a more apt comparison given that it’s you trying to figure out some ass backwards way to make a character win what you yourself admit is one of the biggest stomps on the show, Making your arguments a waste of everyone’s time

is it a bad time to mention that Thawne can just cause another flashpoint and nope the timeline

worked pretty well when Zeno Did it

I was jokingly implying Thawne was your husbando since people were joking that Ryuko was Weekly's Waifu, which is why they insisted Ryuko beat Shadow back when that episode was a thing

Seriously though, I want Thawne to die horribly. He's one hell of a bastich and should suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back