• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bandicam_2021-08-24_08-59-00-884.jpg
Interesting opinion Mr/Mrs brawlbro

unfortunately I had intercourse with your mother, making your opinion mean nothing

The spectre also has metatron, but also gets punted like a football aswell as probably lacking animation potential
Metatron from Shin Megami Tensei? I could see the comparasions, but again I'd say DB would scale The Spectre as way higher.
Also why do some want TLT to show up? Outside the comics, I don't think he's ever appeared outside of them and there's really no visual footage of him to use

He is definitely a good alternative for King, however he isn't nearly as mainstream as Tizoc/King of Dinosaurs
Is it King most powerful match?
Also there is the fact that its a massive stomp as King scale to feats far above anything Tiger Mask had ever show.
Stomps can be good, this season was full of them so far and other before them

Metatron from Shin Megami Tensei? I could see the comparasions, but again I'd say DB would scale The Spectre as way higher.
Also why do some want TLT to show up? Outside the comics, I don't think he's ever appeared outside of them and there's really no visual footage of him to use
idk he has no footage nor is he interesting to work in a Fight
Stomps can be good, this season was full of them so far and other before them
^
Mad Aizen would be more likely, its more wanted then the other
FriezaTron is also popular as well

If I wasn't DB fan I wouldn't watch it and I certainly wouldn't be here lol

As a rerun statement, its just unfortunate that bad episodes bring the talk. Everyone wants to do paragraphs of things wrong, what they didn't like and missed opportunities. But good episodes?

"That fight was good"

"Yes"

It doesn't get discussion going.

If Desk of Death Battle were to make a return, what stuff would you want them to talk about?
Not sure if they done this before, but the Toei Spider-Man, the one with some kind of spider mech could be a bit interesting topic to tackle.
Bets on next match after Batman vs Ironman
Street Sharks VS Extreme Dinosaurs. Not sure why I chose this one. Probably a gut feeling that might not be correct. Could be a MU none of us would expect.

Cause they've got nothing better to do, half the people on this thread don't actually like death battle and are here to just bitch endlessly about their favorite character dying
I don't see why you guys are ******** on Swan so much. He's not perfect, yeah he makes mistakes. Why blame him for Ben vs Hal and Wally vs Sonic's problems.
We have the right to criticize whatever we want. Stop complaining about that already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back