• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Kill la Kill is introduced into Death Battle, what matchups do you think would be good for the characters?
For Me it's:
  1. Satsuki Kiryuin: Death the Kid. A good thematic matchup that could go either way, along with the animation quality being nice as well as the music.
  2. Mako Makonchoku: Chie. Because I think the comedy would make a memorable match
  3. Uzu Sanegayama: Wave. Cool armor users with differening personalities: laid back vs. easy going, determined vs. dutiful
  4. Ira Gamagori: Black☆Star. Even though he has Killua, Gamagori can work due to Black☆Star being a defiant little shit while Ira acts as Disciplinary Chief and their powersets work differently. Black☆Star's being offensive while Gamagori is more defensive.

Not my TN but I created this match up:
Seryu_vs_Wagner.png

Seryu Ubiquitous vs Miyashiro Erika Wagner (Akame Ga Kill vs Under Night In-Birth)
Connections:
Characters that serve an group(Jaegers and Licht Kreis) that serve on the side of justice, but twisted in what they do which are questionable and won’t hesitate to kill.(Erika killed one of the members of her group for unknown reasons, killed one of Gordeou’s friends who turned into a void with no hesitation, and in her arcade killed Gordeou and Hilda, scorching the Ammeisa base with it all for what she thinks is right. Seryu killed Sheele, she brutally murdered a group of prisoners, went behind Esdeath’s back to satiate her bloodlust so she could kill Tatsumi and Mine which would be against Esdeath’s orders to capture them alive.) Both seem to create distrust in their group due to their actions. Family(Erika’s whole family)/Family member(Seryu’s father) worked in groups of justice themselves. Both are sadistic, ruthless, and cruel when they fight, also will resort to dirty tactics(Wagner will grind her heel down on a person’s body with her fire and Seryu uses an hidden gun in her mouth which paralyze Sheele to go for the kill and , a sneak attack when she tried to on Mine and Tatsumi.)

Not my TN but I created this match up:
Seryu_vs_Wagner.png

Seryu Ubiquitous vs Miyashiro Erika Wagner (Akame Ga Kill vs Under Night In-Birth)
Connections:
Characters that serve an group(Jaegers and Licht Kreis) that serve on the side of justice, but twisted in what they do which are questionable and won’t hesitate to kill.(Erika killed one of the members of her group for unknown reasons, killed one of Gordeou’s friends who turned into a void with no hesitation, and in her arcade killed Gordeou and Hilda, scorching the Ammeisa base with it all for what she thinks is right. Seryu killed Sheele, she brutally murdered a group of prisoners, went behind Esdeath’s back to satiate her bloodlust so she could kill Tatsumi and Mine which would be against Esdeath’s orders to capture them alive.) Both seem to create distrust in their group due to their actions. Family(Erika’s whole family)/Family member(Seryu’s father) worked in groups of justice themselves. Both are sadistic, ruthless, and cruel when they fight, also will resort to dirty tactics(Wagner will grind her heel down on a person’s body with her fire and Seryu uses an hidden gun in her mouth which paralyze Sheele to go for the kill and , a sneak attack when she tried to on Mine and Tatsumi.)
That's nice n all but neither are really worth for a DB

The blog was pretty good, seeing them use feats me and my friends found made me really happy, felt important, only thing I disliked was the downplay(?) of Super Shadow's speed by some of them, but that should be fixed once we get more MFTL+ feats around
To be fair, speed is the least of Ryuko's problems and even the lowest interpretation for shadow leads him to blitzing

I think MFTL+ super forms are fine just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back