• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for starters, the hole is as large as japan is it not. This should mean the nation should have no population left, besides the acadamy. Yet this clearly isnt the case, as shown by the epilogue and ova.
You forget that our current calc is extremely lowballed as it uses the energy required to destroy silk while kill la kill humans are co distantly 9-B in durability, meaning that ryuko didnt kill them with the energy she exerted over the entire area

You forget that our current calc is extremely lowballed as it uses the energy required to destroy silk while kill la kill humans are co distantly 9-B in durability, meaning that ryuko didnt kill them with the energy she exerted over the entire area
I dont think you got what I meant.
unknown.png

Look at all that missing space. If she made that hole, she killed thousands if not millions

unknown.png

I dont think you got what I meant.
unknown.png

Look at all that missing space. If she made that hole, she killed thousands if not millions

unknown.png
Yes, now find the amount of humans that would be in that area and divide the result by it. That's the amount each person would have been hit by and it doesnt top the consistently tier 9 durability of normal humans in the verse

"Although the weakest of the Elite Four physically, Inumuta is by far the most intelligent among the Elite Four. Even before he joined the Elite 4 he was recognized as a world-class hacker, able to hack into some of the largest and most protected corporations in the world while only in middle school, his skill being easily recognized and leading to Satsuki immediately recruiting him upon meeting him. With the Probe Regalia he gains the ability to constantly analyze the opponent, allowing for a constant flow of data about them to be collected, giving him information about their powers and abilities as well as their weaknesses, as well as allowing him to defeat his opponents with a single blow should he gain enough information about them. His technological capabilities managed to shock and anger Ragyo"

That's from his page, so

Not my TN but I created this match up:
Seryu_vs_Wagner.png

Seryu Ubiquitous vs Miyashiro Erika Wagner (Akame Ga Kill vs Under Night In-Birth)
Connections:
Characters that serve an group(Jaegers and Licht Kreis) that serve on the side of justice, but twisted in what they do which are questionable and won’t hesitate to kill.(Erika killed one of the members of her group for unknown reasons, killed one of Gordeou’s friends who turned into a void with no hesitation, and in her arcade killed Gordeou and Hilda, scorching the Ammeisa base with it all for what she thinks is right. Seryu killed Sheele, she brutally murdered a group of prisoners, went behind Esdeath’s back to satiate her bloodlust so she could kill Tatsumi and Mine which would be against Esdeath’s orders to capture them alive.) Both seem to create distrust in their group due to their actions. Family(Erika’s whole family)/Family member(Seryu’s father) worked in groups of justice themselves. Both are sadistic, ruthless, and cruel when they fight, also will resort to dirty tactics(Wagner will grind her heel down on a person’s body with her fire and Seryu uses an hidden gun in her mouth which paralyze Sheele to go for the kill and , a sneak attack when she tried to on Mine and Tatsumi.)
Like this

In the fighting preview, it seems that DB team thinks that Shadow has speed adventage since Ryuko failed to hit Shadow and Shadow either blocks and dodges, somewhat like the less stomp version of GrademasterYoda VS Darth Mickey. (The only hit is just a lucky hit)

Last edited:
I need to sleep early tonight so I will look at any news and spoilers later.

^, ^^: Dunno

btw I am still upset Death Battle has not yet announced the coming Community Death Battle - like do they wish to do it in conjunction with Unscripted Death Battle now? I see this as a failure.

I see me a reference to the multi-galaxy feat (man I should really get that Secret Rings CRT complete)
If what in the G1 blog is true, then what even are the base and super form limits of Mario characters?

Last edited:
I think my main problem of the MFTL+ rejection in the latter part of the blog is that they imply the feats are controversial or being contested, when they aren't at ALL, or at least I have no idea where they are being contested, both threads trying to remove the feats got completely BTFO'D so I really don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back