• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 5-B, Sub-Relativistic, No immortality (Except for Terumi) or passives.

Page made by one of the researchers

But hey, maybe the ones I don't know the opinions of are absolutely BASED, which would be nice

But hey, maybe the ones I don't know the opinions of are absolutely BASED, which would be nice
This is an oldie one apparently. Times can change, I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll make sure Blazblue is in good hands with Death Battle.

that page is super old and is outdated soo.. yeah

image0.png
Shadow_VS_Ryuko_Icon.png

For Persona, they buy uni and relativistic, MFTL+ if you take things literally. Due to this, Giorno beats Joker, but Chie still stomps Mako, and Kira vs Adachi is a battle of who hits first. Idk for Aigis vs Noel though.
Speaking of, they don’t buy like...anything for Blazblue besides the tier 5 AP, besides some stuff for Terumi and Noel like the latter’s immortality.

Yeah I highly doubt DB would buy tier 1/immeasurable speed Persona or the cross scaling to SMT, so I can see Joker losing to Giorno.

The fact there's legit arguments for 1-A Persona is just crazy imo (coming from someone who agrees with the tier 1 Persona upgrades).

Yeah I highly doubt DB would buy tier 1/immeasurable speed Persona or the cross scaling to SMT, so I can see Joker losing to Giorno.

The fact there's legit arguments for 1-A Persona is just crazy imo (coming from someone who agrees with the tier 1 Persona upgrades).
I've talked with one of the researchers about the tier 1 stuff. I can't speak for her directly but she does seem to agree with it. She actually wrote Joker vs Giorno herself, and even without Tier 1 or Immeasurable, she believes in Joker's fate manipulation and resistance and actually did have him win.

I've talked with one of the researchers about the tier 1 stuff. I can't speak for her directly but she does seem to agree with it. She actually wrote Joker vs Giorno herself, and even without Tier 1 or Immeasurable, she believes in Joker's fate manipulation and resistance and actually did have him win.

Well that's one but not all of them

For Persona, they buy uni and relativistic, MFTL+ if you take things literally. Due to this, Giorno beats Joker, but Chie still stomps Mako, and Kira vs Adachi is a battle of who hits first. Idk for Aigis vs Noel though.
Speaking of, they don’t buy like...anything for Blazblue besides the tier 5 AP, besides some stuff for Terumi and Noel like the latter’s immortality.
Eh, they will.
Just need to show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back