• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's talk about Reps left in our favorite series
Tekken:
Kazuya
Hwoarang
Paul
Bryan
Yoshimitsu
Lei
Marshall Law
Jinpachi
Azazel
Ogre
Xiaoyu
Jack
Nina
Anna
Alisa
Raven
Kuma
King
Steve
Feng
Lars

Street Fighter:
Gouken
Juri
Necalli
Sakura
Seth
Gill
Guile
Gen
Dhalsim
Sagat
Ibuki
Oro
Rose
Karin

Mortal Kombat:
Onaga
Ermac
Reptile
Jax
Nightwolf
Fujin
Takeda
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Dvorah
Geras
Kronika
Kitana
Mileena
Skarlet
Smoke
Kano
Cassie Cage
Baraka
Kenshi
Shinnok

Might as well do Sonic I guess.

Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Vector, Espio, Omega & Chaos. (And technically Cream & Charmy is important character but lol)

If any memey Sonic character gets in, its Big.

Eggman has the goods to return.

From Archie, Knuckles/Enerjak, Naugus & Mogul seem to have most stuff to bring in.

Sailor Moon:
Sailor Moon
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Saturn
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Nepture
Sailor Pluto
Sailor Chibi Moon
Queen Beryl
Queen Nehelenia
Kaolinite
Prince Demand

Saint Seiya:
Pegasus Seiya
Dragon Shiryu
Cygnus Hyoga
Phoenix Ikki
Andromeda Shun
Eagle Marin
Lizard Misty
Gemini Saga
Virgo Shaka
Aries Mu
Athena
Hades
Pandora
Loki
Apollo
Polaris Hilda
Pegasus Kouga
Mars

Dragon Ball: (I know this was done already, but i feel like there are far more characters that had good chance to had one day a DB)
Piccolo
Gohan
Frieza
Cell
Tien
Krillin
Jiren
Janemba
Cooler
Bardock
Caulifla or Kefla
Whis
Future Trunks
Vegito
Gogeta
Android 17
King Piccolo
Hit
Goku Black
Merged Zamasu
Toppo
Moro
Granolah
Demigra
Android 21
Omega Shenron
Baby Vegeta

Last edited:
de724xd-1c78364d-bbbb-4efa-95c3-44f75d1a346e.jpg

The Courier VS The Mandalorian (Fallout VS Star Wars)

Smokey. Both being a bear and being able to grow in size
Mechagodzilla defeated Dragonzord for being much more massive (and has more lifting strength by virtue of having more mass and lifting monsters comparable) as well as the absolute zero cannon.

Weather Report
... why? connections? as for Weather Report (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Lapis lazuli (Steven Universe)?

They didnt influence by far, why would they now when the match happens in the future and if the researchers for SF are like those we got in HvG, its unlikely
They may not by now.

nah they said Sonic could nullify GER's RTZ because HA Dio could do it with reality warping and Archie Sonic's on another level among other reasons but that was one of the main reasons
So people really really should stop pushing Giorno Giovanna to die for Ren Amamiya/Akira Kurusu whoever that Persona 5 Joker is.

Who else has Giorno Giovanna or Ren Amamiya been requested to fight against? I know some people are getting blind on how ugly Gioker is but it is still good to see if they have any alternatives.

Speaking of which, is it amazing or not Winter Schnee vs YoRHa No.2 Type B is worthy enough to be a Community Death Battle and at least looks seemingly close enough?

Xenoblade Chronicles:
Shulk
Fiora
Metal Face

I have to admit that I did forget about Munkhar (sod the spoilers btw, we all know about it) when it came to my 64-grid, and I would be willing to add him in were it not for the fact that when you get down to brass tacks, he's by all rights a minor character, so idk if Wiz/Boomstick are giving themselves that much to work with.

He's more setup for Egil's arc when it comes to the Face Mechon (see my predictions for reps), which is why if DBa actually know what they're doing, I believe Egil is more likely to get in (using other faces as scaling sticks). Calling Metal Face / Munkhar a significant character would be like making Lorithia viable for these formats because the bulk of their arc is taunting a specific subject (Melia/Dunban respectively).

Mecha Godzilla's size wasn't the advantage per say, rather weight related to throwing feats & AZC was way stronger.

Conceptually Wally retaining Archie's speed seems valid but if they are both immeasurable then it technically shouldn't matter at all.

So people really really should stop pushing Giorno Giovanna to die for Ren Amamiya/Akira Kurusu whoever that Persona 5 Joker is.

Who else has Giorno Giovanna or Ren Amamiya been requested to fight against? I know some people are getting blind on how ugly Gioker is but it is still good to see if they have any alternatives.
Joker vs Giorno is the best for both. Just because a match is a stomp doesn't make it bad.

For Giorno: Kamijou Touma, Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka, and Makoto Yuki(another persona character)

Joker has: other persona protags, Demifiend, Velvet Crowe, Ness, Shulk, Jotaro, The Joker, and Valvatorez

honestly, don’t know about some of these

For Giorno: Kamijou Touma, Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka, and Makoto Yuki (another persona character)

Joker has: other persona protags, Demifiend, Velvet Crowe, Ness, Shulk, Jotaro, The Joker, and Valvatorez

honestly, don’t know about some of these
Giorno has Touma / Misogi / Medaka makes sense.

Joker has... iirc Cat Noir and Tuxedo mask at least. Although this is still a 1-C vs "High 7-C to Low 2-C" or 1-C vs Low 2-C.

Interestingly enough, they used to take this in great consideration in the past, as it was accounted as an important factor in Godzilla vs Gamera and Sektor vs Fulgore.
In Asian communities, unless you have a physiology very different from organisms and robots, bigger sizes only makes you a bigger target and a bigger one for opponents to pull a "Antman up Thanos butt" or "Core Fighter up Big Zam butt" move.

It may get some people's mind to accept the idea that bigger size may actually warrant bigger attack potency, lifting strength, durability, and even speed.

Little speaking about
Not played Psychonauts 2 yet but I can tell Raz Vs Ness now might would be fair.
Does this now push Ness vs Raz a bit further for release?

So let's talk about Reps left in our favorite series
Golden Sun

Golden Sun doesn't feel like an impossibility, but it's definitely one of those "more niche verse Vs. More popular verse to get people's attention" fights.

Isaac

...yeah that's it. There's no way they'd dedicate an episode to anyone but the original main character, it's not worth pretending. Who he'd fight? ...eeeeeeh Edward Elric is the MU I dislike the least?

R.I.P. Mia VS Cell

Fire Emblem

Marth
Tiki
Roy
Ike
Robin
Lucina
Chrom
Corrin
Byleth
Probably Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude
Maybe Alm and Rhea

Those are the main characters who I think would be seriously considered. FE has too many reps and it's probably not worth DB's time to even entertain someone like...Lief?

Pokemon

Ash
Mewtwo (Return seems pretty possible)
Rayquaza
Arceus
Maybe major villains, probably Lusamine

Pokemon's also got a huge roster, but not as many matchups I see regularly, a lot of the 'staple' pokemon and characters seem covered and have decently good picks for fights already so no reason to bring them back. These seem like the characters that are left that seem in high demand.

Puzzle and Dragons

...I won't even attempt to pretend anyone in the verse has a ghost of a chance. The verse isn't getting on DB, it's just not happening.

At BEST we get another anime adaptation and the new main character has enough temporary interest to be put against some other (more popular) monster summoner, but that's asking a lot.

Do people still want Lucina vs MD Grovyle?

I dunno if thats a good weird match or bad weird match.
...I'll lean good weird just because I don't like most of Luci's matchups anyways. At least Lucina VS. Grovyle can have that weird factor.

Use Lucina's Heroes stuff and alternate classes and you should have enough versatility between that and a pokemon moveset to make something out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back