• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aJWMlh.jpg

On that topic, I expect Liu Kang to appear next season.
I feel the same He's long overdue
Probably against Jago, though I'm personally partial to Liu Kang vs Fei Long
Ehhhh I get Liu Kang vs Fei Long but I can't say I vibe with it.
Same especially since Liu Kang has Fire God now which makes it feels bleh plus its the weakest MU you could do for Liu Kang especially if it involves a Street Fighter Character

Its kinda wild He-Man's debut is either toys or comics, not the animated series. I Wasn't aware of that for longest time.
Back in the 80’s there was a time where you couldn’t make a TV program that advertised Toys. But you could make one that advertised a Comic (and that comic could advertise a toy), so what they did was

Make a Toy
Make a Comic to tie into the Toy
Make a Cartoon to tie into the Comic

Transformers did the same thing

[...]
DC should also, ideally, fight other series more often than it fights Marvel at this point. The fact that Batman has four episodes and none of them are against anything but Marvel is genuinely ******* atrocious. All the Marvel vs DC episodes worth doing at this point have pretty much already been done with a few exceptions that they should spread out through several seasons. DC isn't some untouchable god, it's win streak is mostly due to lack of opportunity to end it, and just casually having DC vs Non-Marvel episodes without it being a big deal was something Season 7 actually did kinda well (3 of our 8 DC vs Non-Marvel episodes are from this season alone). It's just DC vs Non-Marvel is a niche not many people have thought of until recently, so the matchups in Season 7 were kinda shit.

Once DC actually loses, DC can probably go back to being somewhat normal in Death Battle.

Simon vs Kyle, 682 vs Doomsday, Sinestro/Thawne vs Terumi, Shazam vs Pegasus Saiya, Raidou vs John Constantine, Geo Stellar vs Blue Beetle, there's no shortage of good DC vs Non-Marvel matchups. And people will probably think of even more when a DC loss isn't the main draw. Hell, once DC starts actually losing, Reverse-Flash vs Goku Black might actually be even remotely acceptable. Zamasu vs Goetia will still be better, but you know.
I agree. DC is far from an untouchable god. It is because Death Battle is under Rosster Teeth, which is under WarnerMedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back