• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
winter.png
20210818_204608.png
Untitled_presentation_28.png

PicsArt_08-18-03.45.03.png

While Batman vs Iron Man was a bad choice I’d say. I’d also say that it’s a match that probably should’ve happened before Batman Vs Spider-Man or Batman vs Captain America
Batman vs Spiderman made sense given it was heavily requested and both were the most popular Super Heroes at the time

Batman vs Cap didn't really need to happen especially given how forgettable it was
Seriously does anyone even remember it?

Batman vs Spiderman made sense given it was heavily requested and both were the most popular Super Heroes at the time

Batman vs Cap didn't really need to happen especially given how forgettable it was
Seriously does anyone even remember it?
Batman and Spider-Man do have a lot of connections but it’s not too interesting of a dynamic I’d say. Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark have a pretty different viewpoint in general on there hero personas which I think would make there interactions more interesting

Batman and Spider-Man do have a lot of connections but it’s not too interesting of a dynamic I’d say. Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark have a pretty different viewpoint in general on there hero personas which I think would make there interactions more interesting
Remember DB was just getting Started and both had other popular picks to face
Iron Man Had Lex
Bruce had Spidey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back