• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both, because both are true. Youre claiming that because a character can absorb cannon fodder enemies and then get stronger by absorbed stronger enemies that those cannon fodder enemies must be equal to the stronger enemies when that is blatantly wrong.
Wow, way to completely misconstrue my point.

I'm not saying... whatever the **** that was, the complete lack of punctuation makes it hard to parse. I'm saying that it's EXTREMELY explicit that when more life fibers are in one place, they become stronger than 9-B. Hell, it's even ******* exponential. Going from a two-star to a three-star is going from Tier 8 to Tier 7 despite only a 50% increase in life fibers. Gamagoori was completely unaffected by an attack from a one-star despite the gap only being 3x.

That is a literal objective fact that's reflected in the show and the profiles, and there is not a single thing you can say to change that.

This is the part where you agree to disagree so I can do something other than argue with a stonewall for the next six days, more when the result is inevitably not what you want.

Wow, way to completely misconstrue my point.
Make a better point then
I'm not saying... whatever the **** that was, the complete lack of punctuation makes it hard to parse.
It was one sentence my guy, its not that difficult to understand. Hell the fact that you claimed that i misconstrued your point means you did actually understand it and are just choosing to act like it was improper grammar anyways
I'm saying that it's EXTREMELY explicit that when more life fibers are in one place, they become stronger than 9-B. Hell, it's even ******* exponential. Going from a two-star to a three-star is going from Tier 8 to Tier 7 despite only a 50% increase in life fibers. Gamagoori was completely unaffected by an attack from a one-star despite the gap only being 3x.
That is in no way, shape, or form the point you were making, i should know because that is the point that i was making. Your point was that since ryuko even bothers to absorb the life fibers of 1-stars that they must be comparable to 3-stars because, even though Ryuko stomps them into the ground with casual ease, since she absorbs them that must mean that they give a large boost to her when that is blatantly false.
That is a literal objective fact that's reflected in the show and the profiles, and there is not a single thing you can say to change that.
I can say several things to change that, such as 'No, that is not a literal objective in the show' and 'no it is not reflected in the profiles' and i would be right because what i just said is true.
This is the part where you agree to disagree so I can do something other than argue with a stonewall for the next six days, more when the result is inevitably not what you want.
For someone with no knowledge on the verse you sure do seem to enjoy telling the person who is knowlegdeable on the verse how wrong they are about every aspect of the verse.

I literally watched the anime again when this fight was announced, it's my third viewing and one of my favorite anime. News flash, you're not the only person who cares about this show, so stop acting like you're the only person in the room with an opinion worth considering, and maybe develop arguments that aren't twisting around someone's words because you ironically don't know enough about the series to present a legitimate defense.

I'll leave it at that because, frankly, Smashor said everything I would have, and I've got better shit to do with my life. I'll come back to this thread when I think I can deal with whatever the hell this mess of a post history is.

If Ryuko somehow wins this Weekly’s gonna be out here like
izjhIxe.gif

Jesus Chirst, 1 page and half of a debate, anyways they explicitly gave Shadow swords in his preview, she has weakness to being cut by two swords, Shadow has 200 IQ, he can figure out a weakness and do it, base Shadow has limitless stamina, super forms timel imit legit doesn't matter since base is enough, Shadow is winning this

There really shouldn't be more discussion about this

Jesus Chirst, 1 page and half of a debate, anyways they explicitly gave Shadow swords in his preview, she has weakness to being cut by two swords, Shadow has 200 IQ, he can figure out a weakness and do it, base Shadow has limitless stamina, super forms timel imit legit doesn't matter since base is enough, Shadow is winning this

That functions under the assumption that Death Battle uses our profiles to determine the outcome

Gotta make things Entertaining

Literally everyone in the entire universe but Weekly says Shadow stomps. Those radio messages from space? Aliens saying Shadow stomps in this matchup.

Anyways, what animation style do you think it's going to be in? Shadow obviously works best in sprites, like most Sonic characters, but from the Riot Rumble I saw Ryuko's sprites are kinda jank.

Literally everyone in the entire universe but Weekly says Shadow stomps. Those radio messages from space? Aliens saying Shadow stomps in this matchup.

Anyways, what animation style do you think it's going to be in? Shadow obviously works best in sprites, like most Sonic characters, but from the Riot Rumble I saw Ryuko's sprites are kinda jank.
I think it should be sprite style similar to Wally West vs Archie Sonic.
Imo this sprite shows best contrast of Sonic characters size against normal human size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back