• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late thanks for the W
D37WedKU4AIYsAE.png
I had to deal with some very dumb people leading up to this, and i will forever hate the fight for existing and giving them vindication

What were the primary issues of Bayo vs Dante? I don’t remember that episode too well
Literally their entire research team agreeing that bayo would win but dante won anyways as well as them breaking their rule of 'no outside help's by bringing in trish and jeanne and having trish give dante his devil trigger but not having jeanne help summon queen sheba

Literally their entire research team agreeing that bayo would win but dante won anyways as well as them breaking their rule of 'no outside help's by bringing in trish and jeanne and having trish give dante his devil trigger but not having jeanne help summon queen sheba
Trish and Jeanne were just for the animation lmao

And what do you mean trish "Gave dante his devil trigger", he doesn't need her help to use it

In the video they claimed he needed trish to reach sparda devil trigger
The raindrop feat was performed in base, which was their main reasoning

Obviously that doesn't make the fight correct, but that still wouldn't have helped bayo

And like... seriously, the fight's 5 years old at this point. Yeah, bayo should have won, everyone knows it. it's petty to latch on to something this old, and more to the point, it's just outright dumb to seriously attempt to use that as reasoning for a fight done with a completely different research method and team containing characters from two completely unrelated verses. Like, it's almost as if there were two episodes in particular that made the team be more active in the results.

The raindrop feat was performed in base, which was their main reasoning

Obviously that doesn't make the fight correct, but that still wouldn't have helped bayo

And like... seriously, the fight's 5 years old at this point. Yeah, bayo should have won, everyone knows it. it's petty to latch on to something this old, and more to the point, it's just outright dumb to seriously attempt to use that as reasoning for a fight done with a completely different research method and team containing characters from two completely unrelated verses. Like, it's almost as if there were two episodes in particular that made the team be more active in the results.
Bayo's mftl+ feats were also performed in base so

Everyone doesnt know it lol, I've seen a ridiculous amount of people claiming that dante won in DB therefore he wins end of story, its dumb

Bayo's mftl+ feats were also performed in base so

Everyone doesnt know it lol, I've seen a ridiculous amount of people claiming that dante won in DB therefore he wins end of story, its dumb
You're on VS wiki, i feel like you're in the wrong place for complaining about people wanking dante and/or downplaying bayo

That... really doesn't change my points. Latching onto this one fight, for this long, and then expecting them to use time, money, and an episode slot on appeasing that is petty at best and childish at worst.

You're on VS wiki, i feel like you're in the wrong place for complaining about people wanking dante and/or downplaying bayo
Really, who here 100% agrees with VBW's rankings? I bet most of the users on VBW including myself disagree with the ratings to specific series so it is a bit ridculous to judge a fight based on the subjective stats given by a subjective site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back