• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

tenor.gif

No Name would probably be included for the same reason DB used Z Broly and Super Broly in Hulk vs Broly, espesially since EMIYA and No Name are canonically alternate universe counterparts.

No Name is just EMIYA but he made a deal with the Moon instead of the World.

No Name would probably be included for the same reason DB used Z Broly and Super Broly in Hulk vs Broly, espesially since EMIYA and No Name are canonically alternate universe counterparts.

No Name is just EMIYA but he made a deal with the Moon instead of the World.
Depends if they use Fate/Grand Order. They might not even use it for Saber if its against Erza. I can see it for Gilgamesh, but for Archer/EMIYA, maybe?

Implying they wouldn't use Artoria or Gilgamesh long before they used EMIYA
To be fair, even if Artoria is the poster girl and Gilgamesh is the most popular villain, EMIYA is the basically main protagonist and (if you count Shirou) probably has the most direct appearances of any character in the Fate Series, and possibly even the Nasuverse in general.

"I am the bone of my sword" is also iconic in the MUGEN community, which like I've said before, has major overlap with the Death Battle community.

If Rule 3 lets Star reach her most powerful state, like Mewberty or the "mech suit" spell, then I don't think Steven's speed will matter against a spell that gives her uni level durability.
She always was letted to begin with but I still feel that they're going to imply something (also firstly I don't remember mewbetry increasing physicals except for AP, though it unlocks Star's good potential of magic.). My fingers are still crossed. Also like rule 3 more means that a "composite version" of character is used. Star and Steven's composites are Star from all 4 seasons and Future Steven, not exactly Monster Steven and Mewbetry Star at first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back