• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hat Kid and Frisk don't really have any connections beyond "Kids from indie games that have something to do with time".

Frisk/Chara and The Batter's connections are "Twist playable villain indie RPG characters from games that break the 4th wall often".

Honestly, I think it'd be fitting for one of the earliest popular RPGmaker game protagonists to fight one of the most recent, not to mention lots of connections I can't really mention without spoiling OMORI.

Hat Kid and Frisk don't really have any connections beyond "Kids from indie games that have something to do with time".

Frisk/Chara and The Batter's connections are "Twist playable villain indie RPG characters from games that break the 4th wall often".

Honestly, I think it'd be fitting for one of the earliest popular RPGmaker game protagonists to fight one of the most recent, not to mention lots of connections I can't really mention without spoiling OMORI.
Actually Hat Kid vs Frisk have more connections than just "Indie game kids with time related abilities"

If I may:
-Both have began their adventure by litteraly falling. And they are participating on adventures to come back home.
-Both have a connection with other kid with more aggressive life style and darker past (Mustache Girl and Chara respectively)
-Both have met a fat "chill" guy and opposite to him "not chill" guy (DJ Grooves and Conductor x Sans and Papyrus)
-Both have also similar way of ending (Characters sacrificing yourself to help you)
- Both also have participated in media of own verse where the owner of media tries to kill them (Mettaton event of the game and DJ Grooves/Conductor event of the game)

I'm probably exaggerating but there's likely more connections.

Raz vs Ness is also full of connections btw:
-Boys with psychic abilities, which came a long time ago from space(Psitanium which came from space and PSI/PK which also came from space/Gyigas alien species Iirc).
-Both are in some way "cursed" by the other family(Porky's family, at least Father does not likes Ness and his family, and Raz entire family is cursed by unknown person).
-Both fought the villains who became such because of bad parents/childhood(They're also saved some count of persons which got influenced by villains).
-Both "went inside themselves" to change in some way.
- Both of the games are known for their surrealism, and both games got acknowledged only later (which made both games sales not good at time it came out).
-Nintendo vs Microsoft
- From time to time, a person calls both of them remotely trying to help.
-Both wielding a badge which despite having own meaning in own verse represents own series
-Ironically nearly at the end of the game both are have a bit difference with controllable body (if at first we played in their normal human bodies, they got playable by not human body at the end).

Last edited:
I think most people suggest Razz vs Lucas rather then Ness
Raz vs Lucas is possible as well at least because both lost their Family members plus some above mentioned connections.

But if using my said connections above Raz Vs Ness would have more connections and it's already got attention from DB. The only thing is needed is Psychonauts 2 and oh boy Raz would get many new feats and powers.

What about Isaac?

Oh yeah plus unfortunately Lucas isn't likely going to visit DB because you know "Mother 3 Localization does not exist".
And Mother 3 probably wouldn't have localization because if you played Mother 3 you also should know who Magypsies are.
I can see that I guess, though to be fair, Lucas still is in Smash and they don’t shy away from Japanese only stuff, I remember back in Starscreams episode they joked about the weird ass Japanese Transformers continuity

I can see that I guess, though to be fair, Lucas still is in Smash and they don’t shy away from Japanese only stuff, I remember back in Starscreams episode they joked about the weird ass Japanese Transformers continuity
Well to put difference Starscream is mostly person who got a good acknowledge at America. Lucas is basically Japanese exclusive character. Smash as the only thing where he got representation outside of Japan. His original, aka Mother 3 is only have a Japanese version officially. Putting him would be like to put Nu, Pogodi's Wolf which is Russian exclusive basically. Something local let's say, but it wouldn't also unfortunately give as much attention as Ness or other MU's with characters that got representation outside of one country.

unknown.png

Yeah. While people say they don't want Goku vs Superman 3, even ignoring that it's a legacy match Goku and Superman probably have the best connections with one another out of all their matchups.

Most Paragon types like Captain America get curbstomped by Superman, and having Superman just fight another random flying brick just seems wrong.

Goku does have other viable matchups, but Superman's still probably his best.

Plus, thanks to Dragon Ball Super, it's an actual debate for the first time since both character's introductions.

Yeah. While people say they don't want Goku vs Superman 3, even ignoring that it's a legacy match Goku and Superman probably have the best connections with one another out of all their matchups.

Most Paragon types like Captain America get curbstomped by Superman, and having Superman just fight another random flying brick just seems wrong.

Goku does have other viable matchups, but Superman's still probably his best.

Plus, thanks to Dragon Ball Super, it's an actual debate for the first time since both character's introductions.
umm GT still existed you know?

Are you actually saying Cat Noir vs Black Cat? When what Cat Noir did is among the reasons Ladybug should fight Randy Cunningham instead of Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)?

Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki
Is there more people asking for either vs Sakuya Izayoi?
And I believe Ms Akemi can kill basically any fairly known time god/demon within Tier 2 or below.

Dabi vs Azula
Too bad Azula has Cinder Fall

Enji Todoroki (Endeavor) vs Ozai
The general setback is that it would be another Zukoroki but more boring.

Sailor Moon (Manga) vs Madoka Kaname
Nice. But whom to fight Sakura Kinomoto though? Reimu Hakurei?

Observation:
1. There are rising but faint arguments that Steven Universe (Character) may stack up some chance against Star Butterfly.
2. Coming Community Death Battle is Kratos (Norse Mythology) vs Dante (Devil May Cry)

I suggested some uncommon pick for an opponent against Kazuma Kiryu.
I changed my mind about cat noir and black cat battle because of the power gap and not enough similarities between them.

They already did ladybug vs spidermen on community death battle so clearly they know about it so I think it’s fine if they do it.

If they use regular homura instead of the one that became the devil I think it’s fine.

Yeah azula vs cinder fall is better instead. Forget about the endeavor fight because that’s just a repeat.

You make a good question about Sakura Kinomoto couldn’t she fight that one girl from the fate series(forgot her name)?

I mean tbf Death Battle doesn’t really do dimensional tiering and outerversal stuff anyway

if Goku got to Boundless it probably would be ignored
Can we stop propping up this myth

This is complete bullshit, the research team absolutely knows what dimensional tiering are, it's casual viewers that don't get shit like "Outerverse" and it literally has not mattered in the fights so far

Can we stop propping up this myth

This is complete bullshit, the research team absolutely knows what dimensional tiering are, it's casual viewers that don't get shit like "Outerverse" and it literally has not mattered in the fights so far
I mean yeah I’m sure they do know what it is, they just don’t use it in the videos for the audience

It probably would matter for Thanos vs Darkseid but I think they capped them at just universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back