• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ve got one

Cat Noir vs Black Cat
Homura vs Kurumi
Dabi vs Azula
Endeavor vs ozai
Sailor moon vs Madoka(I shall always repeat this)
Ladybug vs Randy Cunningham or Spider-Man

Now that I think about it vegeta vs thor might be a bad idea to do.
Are you actually saying Cat Noir vs Black Cat? When what Cat Noir did is among the reasons Ladybug should fight Randy Cunningham instead of Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)?

Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki
Is there more people asking for either vs Sakuya Izayoi?
And I believe Ms Akemi can kill basically any fairly known time god/demon within Tier 2 or below.

Dabi vs Azula
Too bad Azula has Cinder Fall

Enji Todoroki (Endeavor) vs Ozai
The general setback is that it would be another Zukoroki but more boring.

Sailor Moon (Manga) vs Madoka Kaname
Nice. But whom to fight Sakura Kinomoto though? Reimu Hakurei?

Observation:
1. There are rising but faint arguments that Steven Universe (Character) may stack up some chance against Star Butterfly.
2. Coming Community Death Battle is Kratos (Norse Mythology) vs Dante (Devil May Cry)

I suggested some uncommon pick for an opponent against Kazuma Kiryu.

Last edited:
R
Screenshot_2021-05-24_9.58.20_AM.png

W
Screenshot_2021-05-24_10.16.59_AM.png

B
Screenshot_2021-05-24_10.38.51_AM.png

Y
Screenshot_2021-05-24_11.34.59_AM.png

The battle royal for Yang would be in fine tier

Observation:
1. There are rising but faint arguments that Steven Universe (Character) may stack up some chance against Star Butterfly.
Imo due to my previous arguments Steven still should win even after the revisions for Star. He probably wouldn't because it's possible DB wouldn't consider Star as glass canon. But more logically and I hope to that they would consider difference between "physicals" and "weapons". Don't want to be very optimistic here, but I still have a hope.

Imo due to my previous arguments Steven still should win even after the revisions for Star. He probably wouldn't because it's possible DB wouldn't consider Star as glass canon. But more logically and I hope to that they would consider difference between "physicals" and "weapons". Don't want to be very optimistic here, but I still have a hope.
To be fair, both Steven's pacifistic nature and DB's method of letting both fighters reach the strongest state they're capable of without outside help, help Star a lot.

If she's allowed to reach her best state, than she'll probably use that big magic mech spell, or whatever the hell it's called, and then she'll have very, very high durability stats.

Wow I literally forgot Star can enclose herself in a mecha of magic energy

Yeah this kinda makes the glass cannon argument a non-issue

Not only that, but she's able to fight off the same solarian warriors that no-sold everything but Eclipsa's most powerful spell. So, that spell should probably scale to Eclipsa's best magic (aside from dipping down, of course).

I don't even like Star Vs very much anymore, so it's funny that I still remember so much of its disappointing ending.

To be fair, both Steven's pacifistic nature and DB's method of letting both fighters reach the strongest state they're capable of without outside help, help Star a lot.

If she's allowed to reach her best state, than she'll probably use that big magic mech spell, or whatever the hell it's called, and then she'll have very, very high durability stats.
And there goes play with rules and quick draw game. Despite of Steven's pacifistic nature and Star's not usually using strongest attacks at first, they would make them go to strongest moves. Let's take for instance....

Canon Luke Vs Harry Potter. Harry can instantly kill Luke by Avada Kedavra but what would be faster. Saying spell or just moving and shooting(And by that I mean Luke just using TK)?

Same here what would be faster and have more chance to happen, girl transformation to the mech and then staying to this for long time(though I doubt it's her best move) or guy just getting close and slapping(a guy with superior movement, reaction and combat speed at least by our standards(cause recall me if I wrong but I remember at this moment Star would be 28%c, to note how slow are relativistic characters for him))? Or even not getting close and just shooting a barrier, which is enough to give a damage.
Not only that, but she's able to fight off the same solarian warriors that no-sold everything but Eclipsa's most powerful spell. So, that spell should probably scale to Eclipsa's best magic (aside from dipping down, of course).
I don't think Star can scale to ability exactly, because what Eclipsa performed I believe was existence erasure.

Last edited:
Wasn't Beerus vs. Arceus pretty popular?
Died down when Beerus has Hades (Saint Seiya)
And Hades has any other death god or ghost princess with death hax to fight against.

Well, that at most low 2-C spell needs charging time, and that at least 5-B, at most 2-C ultimate whispering spell requires 4 Mewman warriors with great magic and took more than 1 minute without interruption to charge up. And does not even focus on killing one object. Just remove the magic. And cleave two worlds.
Though one can still argue Star is 8-C and Steven without gem powers is just 9-B. But who would wait for 1 minute to let the spell go.

There are spells with less charging time, the dimension busting spell and planet busting energy beam. But again, do not assume Steven will just stand.

And Star's MFTL+ combat speed is debunked, and her relativistic combat speed is shaky. She will only be MHS by my calculations.

Died down when Beerus has Hades (Saint Seiya)
And Hades has any other death god or ghost princess with death hax to fight against.

Well, that at most low 2-C spell needs charging time, and that at least 5-B, at most 2-C ultimate whispering spell requires 4 Mewman warriors with great magic and took more than 1 minute without interruption to charge up. And does not even focus on killing one object. Just remove the magic. Though one can argue Star is 8-C and Steven without gem powers is just 9-B. But who would wait for 1 minute to let the spell go.

There are spells with less charging time, the dimension busting spell and planet busting energy beam. But again, do not assume Steven will just stand.

And Star's MFTL+ combat speed is debunked, and her relativistic combat speed is shaky. She will only be MHS by my calculations.
umm in the same blog of calcs star has a rela feats and star dodges ligth all the time so.. yeah star and steven should be close to speed

So, there's:
Arceus vs Beerus (I personally don't think Arceus has any good opponents)
Deoxys vs Super Skrull/Boros
Rayquaza vs Bahamut (could happen if Rayquaza vs Ridley doesn't happen)
Giratina vs Dormammu (Dormammu is probably fighting Trigon)
Zygarde vs Cell (Cell's probably fighting Dark Samus)
Azelf vs a Green Lantern

Entity vs Arceus lol

And there goes play with rules and quick draw game. Despite of Steven's pacifistic nature and Star's not usually using strongest attacks at first, they would make them go to strongest moves. Let's take for instance....

I haven't watched Akame Ga Kill yet, and I don't think I'm going to have the time for Fairy Tail, but apparently Grey vs Esdeath made a similar mistake to this?

Didn't DB use the attack speed of Beerus and Goku's clash to justify overall speed? They might scale it to her reactions since she's reacted and dodged her own magic before.

I'm not saying I 100% agree with said method, but it's an option.
Different verses tbf, generally the more powerful you are, the faster your beams go, like Radditz dodging the Special Beam Canon while being massively stronger then Piccolo which Piccolo’s beams can travel to the moon in seconds and etc etc there’s like this huge scaling chain related to it

Last edited:
The problem is how long that attack charges up. Like in Gray vs Esdeath if Gray's Lost Ice Shell takes too long to charge up the crew deem Esdeath can intercept that with a time stop despite Gray is much faster than Esdeath like subrel vs MHS (and Death Battle only has 98000 m/s lightning).

And a one minute chant should be much longer in time than yelling "Lost Ice Shell".
Oh Star literally has a planet busting magic energy attack which she used to play with cats. And sometimes kill enemies which cause some uncalculated town level damage. And again, her other speed feats are MHS and her attacks without a need for charging is only town level and is not even a calculated feat.

Didn't DB use the attack speed of Beerus and Goku's clash to justify overall speed? They might scale it to her reactions since she's reacted and dodged her own magic before.

I'm not saying I 100% agree with said method, but it's an option.
Yes and No, Iirc they're calculated the flight at the moment not just how fast punch went across universe so I guess it doesn't entirely attack speed, could be wrong, add to this the fact that Star have different spells where each have own cooldown and speed. Plus it's dragon ball.
True, but if Star unleashes an attack that fast on Steven he won’t be able to evade.
That's true but also should be considered the fact that she would need aim to make sure she wouldn't miss or would shot before you got killed.

As I usually like to use some sort of alternative examples for explaining I would like to try explain it by that way too. Let's take some FPS, for instance Team Fortress 2. Let's say you're... Sniper, and your weapon is not just normal weapon, it's a weapon which would kill anyone in one shot. But then in few meters in front of you is Scout you know that you would kill him in one click but you couldn't even blink and he killed you by own bonk. Or well the speed difference would make you feel against it's character that you're playing at over 1000 Ms ping. Curse me for wasting so much text on that explanations. I find them funny and unnecessary at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back