• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Also, I don't understand why we keep using that guide for Super Mario Galaxy. Isn't it borderline unofficial?
By the standards of the Wiki all Game guides (including Nintendo Power) are usable, I disagree but that’s what it is I suppose

while I wouldn’t call using the Galaxy Guide inherently wrong it always just seemed weird to me, specially since the Guide talks about moment that plain just don’t happen (like Bowser saying he’ll make a new universe... that just doesn’t happen)

Here are the iffier feats people use to support Uni Mario. I didn’t use them for a reason

Last edited:
Here are the iffier feats people use to support Uni Mario. I didn’t use them for a reason

Doesn’t have “Mario beat Dreamy Bowser” 0/10

Anyway, here’s the Uni Mario feats that were accepted for the upgrade for those out-of-the-loop:
  • Creation and Destruction don't necessarily mean the same thing, and we don't know if this is present in the Japanese description
  • Is that in the Japanese version of that guide?
  • That's more a feat of Existence Erasure/Void resistance than actual durability.
  • **** you.
And if you think I'm being paranoid over the Japanese version, please understand that I'm a Gunvolt fan, and Gunvolt had a 100x multiplier for months until we found out it wasn't in the Japanese version.

Last edited:
  • Creation and Destruction don't necessarily mean the same thing, and we don't know if this is present in the Japanese description
  • Is that in the Japanese version of that guide?
  • That's more a feat of Existence Erasure/Void resistance than actual durability.
  • **** you.
And if you think I'm being paranoid over the Japanese version, please understand that I'm a Gunvolt fan, and Gunvolt had a 100x multiplier for months until we found out it wasn't in the Japanese version.
I’m pretty sure that if you got the Japanese one it wouldn’t change much, Prima Guides from my memory are written in America and then translated to Japanese since Prima is a Company located in the US

I’m pretty sure that if you got the Japanese one it wouldn’t change much, Prima Guides from my memory are written in America and then translated to Japanese since Prima is a Company located in the US
Another thing, isn't it a company other than Nintendo that makes Prima Guides? Like, does Nintendo look over the guides or oversee their creation or something? Because if not I fail to see how it's reliable.

Another thing, isn't it a company other than Nintendo that makes Prima Guides? Like, does Nintendo look over the guides or oversee their creation or something? Because if not I fail to see how it's reliable.
It does have the Nintendo seal of approval on the cover, it’s possible there was some general oversight, though honestly I doubt it was very strict, we’re talking about the company that allowed a franchise guide that used copy pasted MarioWiki articles with fake names

NiaHaveToHear.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back