• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death_Battle_Friends.png

Someone made a tier list based on how the combatants would be with one another
Actually i think Jotaro and Ken would be close friends or bros
In FoTNS Ken can like sense if a person is evil or good, so maybe in the actual battle between them he would just hit the pressure points to paralize Jojo, not make him explode and after that explain to him that he does not want to kill him

Ok, so basically: Sword-wielding anime demon slayers that had a very tragic childhood and survived the sacrifice. Both have missing body parts (Guts got rid of his hand and an eye and Hyakkimaru… Let’s just say that demons stole a lot from him). Despite the fact that they have missing body parts, they can still fight excellently and have prostheses that help even more in their fights. And both have annoying sidekicks (Puck and Dororo).
There's probably more but that's what i remember

It's
  1. Dig Dug vs Bomberman (Wall vs at least Galaxy)
  2. Yang vs Tifa (Large Building vs at least Multi Solar System)
  3. Guts vs Nightmare (Multi-City Block vs At least Multi Continental)
I do wonder what would be the most wrong Death Battle analysis, like not just “they didn’t bring up this feat” but which Death Battle has actively the most misinformation brought up

ones that comes to mind would be Metal Sonic (I’ve never seen a source for his Copy being Limited to certain abilities and being “Incomplete Versions”) and Goku vs Superman (SSJ4 is not a 10x Multiplier, Ultraman was the one who held the book of infinity pages and he was amped by the boomtubes anyway)

I do wonder what would be the most wrong Death Battle analysis, like not just “they didn’t bring up this feat” but which Death Battle has actively the most misinformation brought up

ones that comes to mind would be Metal Sonic (I’ve never seen a source for his Copy being Limited to certain abilities and being “Incomplete Versions”) and Goku vs Superman (SSJ4 is not a 10x Multiplier, Ultraman was the one who held the book of infinity pages and he was amped by the boomtubes anyway)
superman vs goku 2 with superman is omnipotent and has passive plot manipulation that always make him win except when he dies who he dies alot or is defeated but just ignore that because it will debunk our entire video

I feel like Blazblue might be somewhere up there. Maybe not misinformation, but definitely some less than respectful analysis.

superman vs goku 2 with superman is omnipotent and has passive plot manipulation that always make him win except when he dies who he dies alot or is defeated but just ignore that because it will debunk our entire video
I’m pretty sure Goku vs Superman 2 is the DB Team’s least favorite episode, or at least Wiz’es

though let’s be honest Goku vs Superman 3 would probably be “Look at this world forger feat” and then end video

Superman is the only character who's gotten deliberately fake feats. Metal just got one of his abilities that ultimately dosn't change the fight much misinterpreted.

Superman is the only character who's gotten deliberately fake feats. Metal just got one of his abilities that ultimately dosn't change the fight much misinterpreted.
I’m not sure if it’s the only character to get a fake feat

I remember Pit vs Sora had this feat where Sora’s laser shot to the Moon and they calculated it like the laser went to the Moon even though it pretty clearly isn’t actually on the Moon (Sora still has good speed feats but still)

Superman's definitely the only one who's won thanks to fake feats, though.

Without DBS stuff Superman probably still wins but still.
Well, in Goku Vs Superman 1 they were kind of using GT at least with SSJ4, GT also has a share of Galaxy and Universal Feats and Scaling... even though they said Manga only

man I still have a soft spot for that episode but the analysis was a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back