• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then who do you think will win?

Wait does anyone have a calc that put Po meteor feat into the planet range?
No. Even the DeviantArt one only puts it at Country+.
The small planet level feat comes from the absolute high end of Kai vs Oogway "statement" of "shaking the earth" during their fight.

Now people are examining the hax walls of Po which can exploit over Iron Fist, e.g. can IF come back from a Wuxi Finger Hold, can IF shoot projectiles, can IF actually hit something intangible, can the real body of Po turn intangible instead of just the dragon chi avatar during the Dragon Warrior super form, etc.

The small planet level feat comes from the absolute high end of Kai vs Oogway "statement" of "shaking the earth" during their fight.

Now people are examining the hax walls of Po which can exploit over Iron Fist, e.g. can IF come back from a Wuxi Finger Hold, can IF shoot projectiles, can IF actually hit something intangible, can the real body of Po turn intangible instead of just the dragon chi avatar during the Dragon Warrior super form, etc.
A lot of that can just be counter by the massive **** off speed advantage IF has. At worse IF is 670 times faster than Po, and at his best where looking at Rel+ speed for Danny.

"can IF shoot projectiles"

IDK. But I do believe that his projectiles are likely chi-based.

"can IF actually hit something intangible"

I don't think IF can do that. He is shown in Genos VS War Machine to explain War Machine's intangiblity. (He failed to hit intangibility WM)

"can the real body of Po turn intangible instead of just the dragon chi avatar during the Dragon Warrior super form"

I slowed down the battle between him and Kai, and it is high likely that he pass through Po himself when he attempted to attack Po. But I need other people's confirmation.

I still root and bet for Po, and I don't want him lose because of bad analysis. I personally don't think IF's biggest feat can be considered as such. It sounds like: an attack is 10, my attack is 5, the incoming attack is -5 because of my attack and I take 5.

For Po's speed feat, I'd like to say KFP verse still need some in-depth analysis. For example, in Zuko VS MHA "Zuko", they found that MHA "Zuko" has similar lighting-dodging feat. Maybe we could found him dodge the lighting or the light (Like the Jack Sumari light dodging feat).

Last edited:
Issue: "can IF shoot projectiles"
Response: IDK. But I do believe that his projectiles are likely chi-based.
Fair. Not commenting further atm

Issue: "can IF actually hit something intangible"
Response: I don't think IF can do that. He is shown in Genos VS War Machine to explain War Machine's intangiblity. (He failed to hit intangibility WM)

Issue: "can the real body of Po turn intangible instead of just the dragon chi avatar during the Dragon Warrior super form"
Response: I slowed down the battle between him and Kai, and it is high likely that he pass through Po himself when he attempted to attack Po. But I need other people's confirmation.

Phasing through dragon avatar sure, phasing through Po himself? Scans thanks.

I still root and bet for Po, and I don't want him lose because of bad analysis. I personally don't think IF's biggest feat can be considered as such. It sounds like: an attack is 10, my attack is 5, the incoming attack is -5 because of my attack and I take 5.

For Po's speed feat, I'd like to say KFP verse still need some in-depth analysis. For example, in Zuko VS MHA "Zuko", they found that MHA "Zuko" has similar lighting-dodging feat. Maybe we could found him dodge the lighting or the light (Like the Samurai Jack light dodging feat).
If my blog data is accepted, a meteor deflecting feat still clocks at 12800 m/s. Some upgrade, BUT Po should still be way slower than IF who tags Spider-Man and Captain America, who dodged lightning even if we downplay or even discard every millisecond feats and microsecond feats.
Oh OOHH Danny has his own millisecond feats.
And oh oh OOHH Death Battle downplays lightning dodging at 98000 m/s. So Danny is only "slightly faster". And if there are evidence Po has thicker hax walls and a bigger AP advantage then Po would still win.

Last edited:
I need someone to confirm and it is in the fight between Po and Kai. I also want someone confirm this too.
Screenshot_20210512-004116_YouTube.jpg

He went under

For KFP speed, I have heard that Ke-Pa can manipulate lighting and I'm not sure if it can give Po higher speed.

For Po's feats, I think there are cases such as color change (and "chi blast") in Sprital Realm (KFP3), the shockwave created by Po's banishment move in KFP1. I personally think that the weather change counts too.

Last edited:
For KFP speed, I have heard that Ke-Pa can manipulate lighting and I'm not sure if it can give Po higher speed.

For Po's feats, I think there are cases such as color change (and "chi blast") in Sprital Realm (KFP3), the shockwave created by Po's banishment move in KFP1. I personally think that the weather change counts too.
1. Ke-Pa did have some sparks. But it can be argued as magic lightning.
2. Just looked at the lightning moments. Ke-Pa shot at Po once, Po was paralysed, he could not dodge it.
3. Po wanted to somehow reflect the charges out, but the range is too short the charges do not hit Dragon Ke-Pa despite the large size.
So no lightning dodging feats noted yet in KFP verse atm.

But Po could use skadoosh within less than 10 meters so this is one range advantage esp. skadoosh can be an insta win move if IF cannot jump back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back