• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing how to heal is cool anyway.

For Iron Fist's Kun Lun nuke feat, I read that Iron Fist did try to pick up the location of the energy flow from the nuke-filled train with his own chi flow before hitting the train. But he did not exactly absorbed it - just hit the train before the blast radius from the train could reach Kun Lun. And tanked the explosion from it.

For the meteor feat... That feat was told by Po to his apprentices on telling what are the powers and feats from the masters. The scene where a shield was created to deflect a meteor is an imagination from the head of one apprentice. Po just said "one master deflected a meteor with his chi". He did not even say the meteor is huge, entering at high speeds or is life wiping whatever. Therefore, scaling it to the K-T event should be an absolute highball. Other reference objects suggest a far lower yield.

If the master did react to a falling meteor, then Po may upscale and therefore jumps from Mach 2 to Mach 58 something.

What concerns me is the hax department - since Iron Fist cannot "normally" punch damage towards intangible objects, this may be the trump card Po MAY have with his Dragon Warrior super form - if he is intangible with his super form.

As far as I know, the dragon DW Po created is intangible. (I have watched the fight and found that when Kai attempted to hit the dragon, he just pass through while Po can attack Kai with the dragon) Can anyone watch that scene while slowing it down or take a look at other canon media to make sure if the whole Po is intangible?

Also in that fight, Po "eats" Kai's weapon with his dragon and the weapon is then shown disappeared, possibly turned into chi. Anyway, the weapon he "ate" disappeared.

I have seen base movie Po has an ability in VBW profile which states that he can move before the time move. (Void Manipulation) Can someone find a reference?

I do hope Po wins and I personally do not want him lose to OP comic characters.

Last edited:
unknown.png

A remake

I prefer Potemkin vs Iron Tager over Maxima vs Iron Tager any day of the week

Update of Iron Fist upgrade vs Kung Fu Panda Po upgrade:
Looks like Iron Fist will be country+ and while the meteor size is something just straight imagined out, I still think scaling constellation master from a canyon diablo crater is reasonable.

And I almost overlooked a feat: The Kai vs Oogway "shake the earth wrestle" feat. (city to small planet yielding)

I prefer Potemkin vs Iron Tager over Maxima vs Iron Tager any day of the week

Update of Iron Fist upgrade vs Kung Fu Panda Po upgrade:
Looks like Iron Fist will be country+ and while the meteor size is something just straight imagined out, I still think scaling constellation master from a canyon diablo crater is reasonable.

And I almost overlooked a feat: The Kai vs Oogway "shake the earth wrestle" feat. (city to small planet yielding)
So then who do you think will win?

Wait does anyone have a calc that put Po meteor feat into the planet range?

Last edited:
Question: Not including SSJ multipliers, at what level would the Dragon Ball universe be if you used Volume Scaling? Considering that the DC universe, which DB considers to be 10x bigger without volume scaling, is considered to be ~2400x larger than our universe with volume scaling.

Goku vs Naruto is kind of a legacy matchup thats nearly as big as Goku vs Supes, thats why I bring it up even though Goku sneezes him into atoms
I mean, you are correct but its such a massive stomp that i don't even sure its a fight that anyone would be interested to see, no different than Goku vs Saitama.

Also there's seiya
Seiya its decisively a far more worthy opponent for Goku for a legacy match (even Sailor Moon work too), although i would rather see Seiya fight Shazam.

Does anyone have the list of connections between Accelerator and Magneto? Writing something up.
- Magneto and Accelerator are classified as Omega Level Mutant and Level 5 Esper, making them the strongest of their kind. Both come from societies that focus on raising, researching and developing powers in the youth.

- Both were introduced as villains, but over the years became anti-heroes, if not straight up heroes, thanks to their rivalries with Charles Xavier and Kamijou Touma.

- Their powers aren't mere telekinesis, but based on manipulating the laws of physics. Magnetokinesis and 'Accelerator' allow the two to freely control electromagnetic waves and vectors, both of which can create shields, tap into electricity and plasma, bend light, manipulate gravity, amplify physical stats, and much, much more.

- They are currently the heads of their respective sovereign states. Magneto serves on the Quiet Council of Krakoa and Accelerator is the Board Chairman Director of Academy City, where both strive to redeem themselves by acting as authoritative figures to keep their homes safe.

- Both were part of antagonistic teams with arguably noble goals in mind (The Brotherhood and GROUP), but both left once they began to be redeemed.

- Both are considered protectors in addition to being noted brutal killers. Accelerator protects Last Order and the Misaka sisters with his life, while Magneto similarly protects Mutants with the same ferocity.

Goku vs Sailor Moon feels like it was more or less solved with Beerus vs Galaxia, unless Sailor Moon has some crazy hax I don't know about.
she has Low Godly Regen
They should really bring Goku back for a death battle, idk who he'd fight other than Naruto though
besides the obvious Elephant in the room Goku doesn't have any good alternatives
Seiya is more requested to fight Moon or shazam nowadays

Does anyone have the list of connections between Accelerator and Magneto? Writing something up.

Isn't that based on her star seed? Pretty sure if Goku managed to expose it he could break it assuming he figures it out quick enough

I heard somewhere that they think Goku in base could beat Galaxia so they'd probably make Goku beat Sailor Moon sadly
Not really much, haven't played Cyber Sleuth, been trying to. I had them written down somewhere, but I lost it. I know the games have the same art director

That “Toffee one shotting Omnitraxus and Star annihilating Toffee” feat isn’t as impressive as it sounds.
For one, Toffee was possessing Ludo at the time and using half of the Royal Magic Wand, so it wouldn’t even scale to normal Toffee.
Second he “One-shot” him using magic absorption, and the members of the Magic High Commision are literally made of Magic so it makes sense, so really he did it through hax.
And finally Star “One-Shot” Toffee when he was back in his Lizard form. No Royal Magic Wand, no magical barriers to protect him, just a lizard Dude who can regenerate really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back