• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trunks don't bounce off Cables abilities well
Piccolo vs MMH can work easily but feels utterly meh at this point
Gohan vs Invincible is just a lesser version of Superboy vs Gohan and Mark doesn't add much to it given he's a straight brick
Cell vs Dark Samus can be interesting and Metal Sonic feels eh and only works if they go the SMBZ way of it
What about Rosalina VS Whis or Lord Tirek vs Moro?

What about Rosalina VS Whis or Lord Tirek vs Moro?
I do not quite see the connection between Rosalina and Whis. Nor am I a fan of it.

Moro vs Tirek can be fun. But better served after Discord vs Bill Cipher gets released than before.

I feel it likely they will use some kind of outlier for Iron Fist.
You mean they buy CBR Iron Fist scaling and DeviantArt Po scaling? Or just my scalings for Po and Iron Fist?
Maybe Weekly is correct. Iron Fist could (or even would) defeat Po.
Well, even if Weekly wrong it's at least good that there's opposite side. Would be more dissapointing if you fully believe in victor of your favorite and then your favorite dying.

Lord Tirek vs Moro could be pretty fun, both of them absorbing more and more power as the fight goes on, going through their forms, eventually one draining the other to take the victory.
It could be fun and serves well as a low-key Galactus vs low-key Unicron.

Oh preview for Iron Fist - open to public 24 hours later

Last edited:
I also think it’s because of speed people aren't factoring as well, if you low ball Danny you still get MHS+ where Po only gets supersonic at best, how big is the speed difference anyway in terms of numbers?
poo should be hipersonic because he run so fast that he created fire but even if we say that po is hipersonic danny still blitz him horrible but danny doesnt have a good way to kill poo so...

JokervsGiorno.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back