• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E0jRGBfXMAMfjAk
E0zJl6IXoAEBnTI

Not a one to one comparison. There was multiple factors to that fight not just speed. Also it’s completely wrong so what’s your point?
hell the guy who even calc Hiei/Sauce admitted he ****** up
One day this will happen, they teased giorno in sanji vs rock lee from the very start
probably happen in the future anyways its both fighter most popular

Well there are multiple factor in Poo vs iron fist like inmortality and haxs and i am comparing how DB treats speed and how scales can make the character so much faster that putted in the wiki
And for the fight they massively upscale Hiei speed lol. Po doesn’t have the luxury of that so he still never going to hit Danny. If you want to make it more unfair you can scale Danny to Rel+ they put spider characters at.

Because is a shit fest joker stats are so varied that is funny and is a miss match is they put joker in universal giorno claps him if they put him beyond that giorno dies plus DB arent converting well GER to animation
You act like they didnt do shit fest matches before, also is dependent were they place rtz

And what does "arent converting well GER to animation", there are literally a bunch of sprites and 3d models of him around, you even saw the sprite animation involving giorno vs someone?

You act like they didnt do shit fest matches before, also is dependent were they place rtz

And what does "arent converting well GER to animation", there are literally a bunch of sprites and 3d models of him around, you even saw the sprite animation involving giorno vs someone?
i am refering to abilities and DB is gona have a bad time explaning the abilities enough that the average joe understand

People really think that GER is so hard to explain lol

Its like a youtube video for example, you are about to get to the end of it, rtz makes you go all way back to point 0, preventing you from reaching the end of it, the rest is straight forward

Whats more challenging is have them establish GER stats accurately

People really think that GER is so hard to explain lol

Its like a youtube video for example, you are about to get to the end of it, rtz makes you go all way back to point 0, preventing you from reaching the end of it, the rest is straight forward

Whats more challenging is have them establish GER stats accurately
yep but also they have to explain how is gona interact with joker fatless thing and other shenanigans also people are gona get mad no matter what power they put joker

yep but also they have to explain how is gona interact with joker fatless thing and other shenanigans also people are gona get mad no matter what power they put joker
Its not hard at all, also they had characters with more stuff then both or with stuff harder to explain, they still got a conclusion, also claiming its hard how ot interacts is exaggeration, you just need to prove joker if he resists what GER powers are

Its not hard at all, also they had characters with more stuff then both or with stuff harder to explain, they still got a conclusion, also claiming its hard how ot interacts is exaggeration, you just need to prove joker if he resists what GER powers are
yep but they also need to explain the persona cosmology and how fate in jojo works that is what i am afraid if they do the match

yep but also the invincibilty and how the ability bypass fate in a weird way
What invincibility....

Epitaph shows you a fated vision of the future, happening regardless of him skipping time or not, all moves we see during time skip are just forecasts of what would have been happening if not for time skip, he cant attack or interact till its over

Not hard at all, especially nowadays when they tell and explain better in the series compared to the trash translations of the past

What invincibility....

Epitaph shows you a fated vision of the future, happening regardless of him skipping time or not, all moves we see during time skip are just forecasts of what would have been happening if not for time skip, he cant attack or interact till its over

Not hard at all, especially nowadays when they tell and explain better in the series compared to the trash translations of the past
i was refering to a weird form of intagibility that he gets like when he does time erase he becomes intangible but he cant affect people so he uses it to position in advantage ways

If they get peeps who researched both its not hard to explain, Heihachi vs Geese had peeps even i knew, with knowledge on their series, which turned out okay
Heihachi vs Geese didnt have broken haxs and my point still stand on (no pun intended) is gona be hard to explain how GER works because even nowdays GER is getting somethings like probally negating casuality resistance and it still a stomp for either way no fairness in this MU

Heihachi vs Geese didnt have broken haxs and my point still stand on (no pun intended) is gona be hard to explain how GER works because even nowdays GER is getting somethings like probally negating casuality resistance and it still a stomp for either way no fairness in this MU
Can stfu with fairness and being hard to explain...giorno has nothing that hard and neither joker from what i saw from pals knowledgable in it, you just overexaggerate with it, stranhe vs fate has been a match that really could go both ways and both got a lot of stuff, yet it still got explained

Again, stompy/spiteful matchups are things, stompy/spiteful matchups so ugly they have no watching value or even a production potential is another.

Stompy/spiteful matchups can still be watchable when there are some watching value or even production potential . This is assuming the script goes well, the production/animation team and actors/voice actors do their jobs, the after-effect team managed the effects etc - which will all add up to the degree of success of an episode. Do not get me wrong - there is no excuse to pick a stompy or spiteful matchup when there are better options, and the other team members should just do their job no matter the matchup.

The reason people keep pushing Joker vs Giorno - aside from watching some amateur JJBA fans scream and veteran JJBA fans fall asleep - lies on the laziness on finding good alternatives.

Now, P5 Joker can still fight Cat Noir or Tuxedo Mask if Giorno Giovanna is just "predictable", "too easy" and will "die forever".

The real question lies on who Giorno can fight outside P5 Joker. Frisk? Ness begs to kill Frisk.

I remember that Paws of Destiny runs at 26 episodes - the former half revolves around re-sealing Jindiao and the latter half involves re-defeating White Bone Demon (which should be a reference towards the "original" White Bone Demon/Fairy in the "original" Chinese story "Journey to the West").

Anyone having scans or clips on any impressive feat happened in Journey to the East Arc?

You had matches like flash vs quicksilver as a thing, only complaint i heard was being very one sided, let alone you had this season full of stomps, this is just b*ching at this point over giorno vs joker

Whether you like it or not the match, they wont miss out a match literally anyone wanna see, also claiming animation wise cant be good or such is again complains with no basis

Look at lex vs doom or hulk vs broly animation how it turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back