• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well as boring imo
21pjxygclrl31.jpg

Trunks vs. Cable, Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter, Gohan vs Invincible, Cell vs. Dark Samus/Metal Sonic would like to disagree
Trunks don't bounce off Cables abilities well
Piccolo vs MMH can work easily but feels utterly meh at this point
Gohan vs Invincible is just a lesser version of Superboy vs Gohan and Mark doesn't add much to it given he's a straight brick
Cell vs Dark Samus can be interesting and Metal Sonic feels eh and only works if they go the SMBZ way of it

Trunks don't bounce off Cables abilities well
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GE-bpgH0ZN1Q27XrOL1cH5luU-HZg_yk-9lsJItPSmc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Piccolo vs MMH can work easily but feels utterly meh at this point
Gohan vs Invincible is just a lesser version of Superboy vs Gohan and Mark doesn't add much to it given he's a straight brick
Ok. You are right about those

Cell vs Dark Samus can be interesting and Metal Sonic feels eh and only works if they go the SMBZ way of it
I agree on those merits

I despise Cell vs Dark Samus, not only do these two have meh connections, but that means we're putting Cell, a character who loves to talk and has alot of potential for a good dialogue against Dark Samus, who never ******* talks
I guess that means you can have Cell getting pissed off at Dark Samus for not talking, but i would much prefer actual dialogue instead of "Haha Cell angry"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back