• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter_vs_Morag.png

Here’s a small teaser for a fight that I’m going to write! I may post a link to it here when it’s done.

Didn’t 682 survive A couple trillion tsar bombs?
He survived enough explosives to blow up almost the entirety of the moon, then regenned from a drop of blood and grew large enough to eat planets, and hes survived being hit with weapons that can annihilate constellations and with the upcoming crt, a Low 1-A will have been unable to kill 682

What can they show in the background while they talk about him?
You talk about SCP-682 vs Doomsday right?

My question is: who even owns the SCP Foundation franchise? This can be troublesome as this may cross the borderline of fan fiction.

Alums meteor feat comes from a crossover game. He’s gets ******
People really want to have the Ryu vs Jin rematch... Which makes sense

it has some 5-C feats so...
...where? If you're referring to the moon level missile or planet/universe buster doomsday machines, those don't scale to the characters in anyway. Also considering Cunningham couldn't harm a robot that got easily destroyed by a satellite falling on it, and gets beat by other robots with no feats on that level I'm gonna say moon level is an outlier even if said feats existed
I think Randy can beat Ladybug
He'll need some actual speed feats because right now he's lacking. He could win using the Ninja Nomicon to BFR her mind into the book and then erase her memories, then cut her unconscious body into pieces...

Last edited:
Honestly no

Rematches just because a fight is wrong are dumb. They should only be done if both fighters have actually gained enough to be worth looking at after the fact. Like, Link vs Cloud has an excuse. Link's gotten a bunch of games since and Cloud has gotten the remake and the advantage of 7 seasons worth of research improvement including an actual research team instead of just ben

wait but what about geese vs heihachi? Or I missed something?
They had one question about it and thats it

It was if Akuma and Geese in Tekken 7 impacts the analysis and if both scale to Akuma, Ben said Tekken Akuma =/= Street Fighter Akuma and you can scale Heihachi to Tekken version stuff, not Street Fighter, that was all, they said this was adressed in ryu vs jin too

Someone would probably say Scout, I want to Vader or Shovel Knight to be back.
The only value for Shovel Knight to come back is to be slain by Shantae.

While Vader MAY come back his value is to add more salt on Naruto fans by fighting Obito. And Naruto has enough loss matches with the pointless hatred upon the orange man.

I’m not exactly hyped to see Omni-Man in Death Battle tbh, he just doesn’t have enough to make an interesting fight with him, he’s Superman without the laser eyes and freeze breath, just a really strong guy who flies and punches dudes.

Didnt he had trouble with Radion? Being of energy in the hundreds of megatons?

Also Hulk asked danny to get hit by iron fist punch in 2nd image

Previous scan Hulk broke his arm when he tried to punch him
IDK, I haven't read to much of the IF Comics.

I'm aware, but the fact he was able to make him shout in pain speaks volumes.

"I'm not saying Iron Fist is on the Hulks level, i'm saying that he's much stronger then mountain level".

People asked them regarding Omni-Man showing up for a fight, Ben said he would love to have him
I can see why
I’m not exactly hyped to see Omni-Man in Death Battle tbh, he just doesn’t have enough to make an interesting fight with him, he’s Superman without the laser eyes and freeze breath, just a really strong guy who flies and punches dudes.
Also the dude doesn't have any good opponents as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back