• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something ironic? Doctor Doom and Darth Vader's best matchups are against Fate characters. Doom vs Gilgamesh is great for reasons I've already said and Darth Vader vs Sir Lancelot is a really good matchup (And gives Obito room to fight Gravity Beetle)

FallenKnights.jpg

Sir Lancelot vs Darth Vader
(Fate/Zero vs Star Wars)​
  • Both are knights that are considered "Fallen", Lancelot falling into madness and Vader falling to the Dark Side.​
  • Both also wear black, intimidating armor that hides their identities.​
  • Both were considered to be the strongest in their order bar none (Lancelot is considered the strongest of the Knights of the Round and Anakin being considered one of the strongest Jedi and being by far the one with the most potential)​
  • Both also directly caused these orders to fall (Lancelot's actions caused the beginning of Camelot's fall and Vader directly caused the end of the Jedi Order)​
  • Them causing this fall was also due to love in both (Lancelot's affair with Guinevere and Anakin's relationship with Padme). They also both failed to save the ones they loved.​
Vader curbstomps due to being way stronger and faster, but there's a lot of animation potential (I mean, Knight of Owner being combined with Star Wars alone has infinite potential for cool moments. Imagine Vader yeeting Lancelot into space with the force, and then he grabs and takes control of an entire Star Destroyer and crashes it into the planet they were fighting on)

Last edited:
it was all right just not something to jizza about besides the kill
7/10 frankly
Blake only had two line and there were reused ones from previous volumes
makes me wonder why not get a Another VA for her for the fight

You would think for a match many were looking forward to see as a big thing, which was also hyped as "eating like kings" would be done better, lex vs doom was of two meh characters yet still done better then this shit, so much for quality on the MU's too

As for Po vs IF, eh i seen the 1st kung fu panda movie and some eps of the tv series, as for danny, all i ever had experience with him was the ultimate spiderman cartoon and wank in vs debates around from hulk tier to phoenix tier

If it's sprites I will cry, if it's the SFM team I'll cry harder
here's how i look at it
If Sprites
  1. Po doesn't have any decent Sprites to work with and a custom model for him would be janky as hell
  2. Iron Fist has some Decent/Good ones
If Hand Drawn
  1. Could work for Po given he is a cartoon character and has animated stuff
  2. Iron Fist is 50/50 for me in a HD format i don't think DB can capture his Strengths well
  3. outside of AfroJack The handrawn fights from the team haven't been very good and i don't think they can capture both very well
If SFM
  1. Both have existing models
  2. both could possibly have a good HTH choreography
  3. bit of jank in it

I mean that isn’t necessarily wank, he’s damaged or K.O.’d a decent amount of at least 5-A characters

• Colossus
  • Thing
  • Ragnarok (Who has harmed Hercules)
  • Hercules himself
  • Black Panther (His Vibranium suit)
  • Skaar
Hercules from what i saw was drunk when he got hit by danny

Skaar got right back up with no dmg from what i saw of that too

I remember there was also a scan of Hulk catching his iron fist and broke his arm, while other times Hulk let him punch with guard down

i want this to this 10/10 i need it to be there
I mean, they are using an animated movie character for the first time, so it needs to be big. And an Animated Movie character vs a Marvel character none the less. 9/15 Marvel vs Non-DC episodes have been some of the best work Death Battle has done in my opinion, which is really impressive.

Thor vs Raiden was the best episode of Season 1 (Yes, including Goku vs Superman), Wolverine vs Raiden was great, Shredder vs Silver Samurai was amazing, Carnage vs Lucy is high art, Ultron vs Sigma is excellent, Black Widow vs Widowmaker really scratches that "Snake vs Sam" itch that hasn't been touched since Season 2, Deadpool vs The Mask had some issues but was also genuinely funny and had some pretty good action and Hulk vs Broly had the single greatest track in the series history.

Hercules from what i saw was drunk when he got hit by danny

Skaar got right back up with no dmg from what i saw of that too

I remember there was also a scan of Hulk catching his iron fist and broke his arm, while other times Hulk let him punch with guard down
Oh there are times Iron Fist destroyed a train shape nuclear bomb that can flatten Mountain Range Kun Lun
Defeating a multiverse level god something

versus some cloud dispersing feat by Po on fighting Jindiao (again, cloud dispersing is a way to get crazy yields without doing environment destruction)
and deflecting a meteor with size unknown (again, 0.5 * mass * (11000 m/s)^2)

DC vs Non-Marvel fights on the other hand... well, I won't dampen the mood by beating two dead horses.
lets not there not the main topic
I mean, they are using an animated movie character for the first time, so it needs to be big. And an Animated Movie character vs a Marvel character none the less. 9/15 Marvel vs Non-DC episodes have been some of the best work Death Battle has done in my opinion, which is really impressive.

Thor vs Raiden was the best episode of Season 1 (Yes, including Goku vs Superman), Wolverine vs Raiden was great, Shredder vs Silver Samurai was amazing, Carnage vs Lucy is high art, Ultron vs Sigma is excellent, Black Widow vs Widowmaker really scratches that "Snake vs Sam" itch that hasn't been touched since Season 2, Deadpool vs The Mask had some issues but was also genuinely funny and had some pretty good action and Hulk vs Broly had the single greatest track in the series history.
lets keep it here

John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha
it ain't happening
that just starting to get a following
I can see John vs Raidou being season 9

Also that and maybe Seiya vs Shazam are DC losses to non-marvel
We still have Terumi vs Sinestro

And Penguin or Riddler dying to anyone? Or Two-Face dying to Handsome Jack? Harley Quinn vs Juliet Starling or Haruko Haruhara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back